About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, July 12, 2014

SATURDAY FUN WITH LANGUAGE #2043



First, let's start off with a two minute clip about what it would be like if Google was a man...



$100 ball, $6 a day....

What are the odds...



Now we know...
...Brazil truly didn't show up.

By the way, I have no idea how to bet this weekend's Brazil/Nederland World Cup. There are just too many if's in the formula. 
EVERYBODY wants Germany (63% favorite), but I got one bet with him giving me Argentina and one point. I like it and will certainly try to get more. 

As is my habit, weekend posts don't have many comments...what with time being what it is....like always moving in one direction and all.
























 Vagina Repair?

Two interesting headlines...

 "Well refreshed"...what a wonderful way to phrase it.




What could possibly go wrong...


Subtle, this....




And lastly...
What if Google was a man, Part Two...and believe it or not, it makes sense in this section of my post...

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive