About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

SUNDAY #2198






Logic need not apply...


 Viruses. Tornados. Earthquakes. Poisonous insects, snakes and animals. Astroids. Tidal Waves. Cancer. Parasites. Solar flares. Cosmic rays......should I go on, Sparky?











She looks EXACTLY what I would think a person who can hear god would look like...
 Which one?

Oh, my...
Have you ever wondered what hell will be like. Well, some helpful people have given you an illustration...
 Still not terrified? Here's some more...




No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive