About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, December 13, 2014

"WELL SHIT" SATURDAY #2197




What a great recovery...



I just bet you are...

Smart ass.

Not once...but TWICE he escapes death by inches...





This guy is good...

Two faced bitch...


Don't fuck with the bouncer...not even with a gun...

They have a dedicated puke sink...



I don't think this gif works, but you know what happened, don't you...














It is a wax fruit...took three bites....











HAVE THE WEEKEND YOU DESERVE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this great post. I've been reading for a while however I've never left a comment.

I've bookmarked your blog and shared this on Facebook. Many thanks again for
a really good post!

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive