About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, July 18, 2015

SATURDAY RT5 #2405 ILL

One Of My Very Own...



Diddy is every where.

Once I got the car turned toward my grandson's house on the last leg of the journey, I only stopped once to install a key packet on a sign post.

Last night was a computer nightmare, but today it's seems all better. I couldn't add anything to Friday's post, so I hope it was okay.


Well, it don't get any better than this.

A gift from a friend.
 Did you notice it is a beard?

 And then there's this news that's just out of this world.
 I find the lack of craters remarkable.


>
Doctor tests grip strength of newborn.
They can swim, too.

>
Word On The Street...

>

Nazi pitifully attempting to avoid the noose at Auschwitz.
Goddamnit, that IS pitiful.


Archaeologists in Denmark have unearthed something really enigmatic. A dig near Boeslunde reveaed about 2,000 little spirals made of flat gold thread. The stash dates back to 700-900 BC.
 They think it is most likely clothing decorations.

>

What is going to make you happy in life? Time-saving home appliances.
And what did mankind do with all that "saved" time? They spend it looking at their phones.

>

Portland is facing a rash of hundreds of dildos hanging from power lines.
 And a related headline:

>
For the love of all that is sane, people. 
 I would love to meet someone who bought one of those. I would not be kind to them.

>
The cameraman cut to the crowd at just the right moment in her story...
 So my wife and I are going to try to make up a story that will match her gestures.

 >
 Well, your little snowflake is soon to get a lesson on the food chain she ain't soon gonna forget.
 Those are male lions. I thought the girls did the hunting.

>
A device that compares the recoil of various weapons.
I think that second device is called a recoilless rifle. Anyone?

>
Get it?
 Rewriting history.

>
A couple of maps you may like...


>
Grocery store gag signs...
I'm assuming they are just placed around a store by the prankster.

>
When subtitles fucks with you.

>
Read this:

By Trump's 1999 calculations, his proposed one time 14.25 percent levy on the net worth of the super rich would raise $5.7 trillion and wipe out the debt in one full swoop.

>
I show awful tattoos, so let's balance it out with some I like.


In a similar vein...
 Sunburnt developments, Thomas Mailaender

 Sunburnt developments, by Thomas Mailaender

 He simply places a large negative on their skin and burns them with a heat lamp.
 I wonder if he had to pay them extra for the pain and potential skin cancer?

>
The Not-Planets...

>
Crazy People...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No comment about the guy rubbing himself behind the lady??

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive