About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, August 31, 2018

FRIDAY #3534 UNSETTLING

One Of My Very Own
<>
EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

<>


UNSETTLING IMAGES

Four one picture ghost stories

=1=


=2=

=3=

=4=

=5=

=6=

You need to read this.
=7=

=8=

=9=

=10=

These next three may require some study. Nothing too dramatic, just unsettling.
=11=

=12=

=13=
=14=

=15=

=16=

=17=


<>
Our energy problem is the lack of the next generation battery. I know there are great efforts underway, but I think we need a Manhattan Project-style effort. But have no doubt, if you are concerned about climate change, you must be open to the next generation of nuclear reactors. 
See: Nova: The Nuclear Option

<>


THOUGHT PROVOKING LANGUAGE


That reminds me of women like this who complain to their friends that men are looking at her breasts.
=18=

The U.S. - Mexican border, 1848
That wasn't that many generations ago.
=19=

=20=

=21=

That's amazing.
=22=

=23=

=24=

=25=

Greco-Roman wrestling was just something these guys made up when they got caught.
=26=

That is the face of utter surrender.
=27=

=28=


<>
Don't call the alligator a big mouth until you've crossed the river.

<>


WTF

Those deformed bastards have had their ability to swim inbred out of them.
=29=

[verification needed]
=30=

I was stationed in Germany at the time. My girlfriend lived in Heidelberg and I was visiting on the day de Gaulle did that.
My train home from Heidelberg cut across a tiny tip of France - an uneventful trip I had made numerous times. But on this trip, my US military ID was not a valid passport and the French customs officials drug me off the train and detained me long enough that I missed the next train. Lesson learned.
=31=

"Evil is a make-believe concept we've invented to deal with the complexities of fellow humans."
=32=

I watched a silly nothing movie and look who had a cameo.
That saddened me.
=33=

There are so many clips like this that I don't even post them anymore, unless there's a twist.
That lady tried to push her daughter in front of a van. Think about that a minute. 
And who doesn't know that gas stations have security cameras?
=34=

Pranking done right!


<>
A man can't be wise in all things. The greatest surgeon regularly forgets his anniversary and I doubt that Einstein could change a tire. The important thing is to always find someone to blame.

<>


GOOD IDEAS

That's one hungry bitch.
=25=

=36=

Making some kind of magic noodles.
=37=

One of mankind's greatest invents.
=38=

Kepler Telescope planets found in the first month of operation and in a tiny part of our own galaxy.
That came from a much too large gif. Originally it had the planets rotating around all those suns and was impressive.
=39=

Looks like fun.
=40=

<>
<>

<>

Damn Gravity
<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

One of my favorites.
<>

<>

<>

<>
HIPPOCAMPUS

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive