About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, August 25, 2018

SATURDAY #3528

One Of My Very Own
<>
EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>
The wife had a doozy of a day. On the way to pick up some supplies for a friend's shop, the friend's car started sputtering then stopped. They got it restarted several times, but after a short distance, it would stop again. Finally, they nursed it into a gas station only to find that every pump nozzle had yellow bags on them. So my wife told her friend that she wanted to look under the hood. 

(At this point in her telling of the story I burst out laughing...until I cried - the idea that my wife wanted to diagnostically examine a motor was just too fucking absurd.) 
While the two women were gazing at the motor an older man walked by and asked if they were having trouble. The women admitted they were and the man said, "Well, look at this," then pulled up his T-shirt sleeve revealing a tattoo that read THE MECHANIC. Then the man smiled, lowered his sleeve, and continued on down the street never to be seen again. 
(At this point in her story I started laughing again, this time leading to a coughing fit.)
Anyway, the gas station guy somehow got the pumps working and the ladies continued their journey fueled and unmolested.
=32=



ART AND NEAR ART

=1=

"What are you going to do with that sh...never mind."
=2=

=3=

=4=

Tattoos on another level
=5=

That makes a bold statement to me.
=6=

=7=


<>
The more random people you see jogging for no reason the higher the rent is going up.

<>


LANGUAGE THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE FUNNY







That is the truest thing I've ever read.
==

It's not a drug. It's an herb.
=8=

=9=

=10=

=11=


=12=



=13=

=14=

=15=

=16=

????
=17=

=18=

Prove it.
=19=

I disagree.
=20=

=21=


<>
I've always wanted to visit a morgue and ask if they take walk-ins.

<>


FUN FACTS FOR ALL OCCASIONS

I didn't know that.
=22=

The 13th Annual Chicago Ducky Derby will take off down the Chicago River from the Wabash Bridge Thursday. The Derby benefits Special Olympics Illinois and raised $400,000 with 58,000 ducks in 2017. Ducks were available for adoption for $5 until 12:30 p.m. online or at 400 N. Michigan Avenue. A Family Festival featuring Special Olympics athletes will begin at 10 a.m. at the Wrigley Building.
=23=

[verification needed]
=24=

=25=

=26=

That's cool, but what about the flares? How would you like to sit behind those pricks?
=27=

I do that in spades.
=28=

Horseshoe crabs swim upside down and are one of natures most interesting animals.
They molt their shell a few times during their lifespan 
They have 10 eyes 
They have 10 claws 
Their blood is blue 
Their blood is worth $15,000 per quart in the medical industry 
=29=

That reminds me of buying a new car, then you see that model everywhere you go.
=30=

Bless their hearts.
=31=

Sand instead of blinds
How very, very interesting.
=32=


Same movie - all things Ralph...
=33=

Some of the oldest things on Earth.
100,000 years old.

2,000 years old. Anybody know anything about that?
=34=

I just assume that they all are.
=35=

Do want.
=36=

I have two of these and made a lamp of both.
One is brass and the other is copper.
=37=


<>
I still remember what my wife said the first time I asked her out. "Okay, but only if you stop crying."

<>


YET ANOTHER ATTEMPT AT HUMOR

=38=

A new twist...
=39=

How day do dat?
=40=

Bowl cut + mullet = ...bullet?
=41=

What fun.
=42=

Look carefully...
=43=

<>
<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>
<>
CROWBAR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If some one needs to be updated with most recent technologies afterward he must be pay a
quick visit this site and be up to date daily.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive