About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, August 23, 2018

THURSDAY #3526

One Of My Very Own
I love jokes like that.
<>
EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>


<>
GOT ANOTHER BUY RALPH A BEER OFFERING.
This generous motherfucker even sent instructions concerning how I should allocate my (his) largess.
You make me feel very special, my friend. I hope you and yours are doing well.
<>

Why did we start calling illegal immigrants undocumented immigrants when there is clearly a crime involved? Just to make everyone feel better? To suck dick for votes? Or did we just forget how to define words?



Oh, Gentle Reader, I have had many problems loading some of these gifs. If you have problems I apologize.

THOSE ADORABLE ANIMALS WE INVITE TO SHARE OUR LIVES

=1=

Pigsquatch - caught on camera
Did you notice that her tail isn't curly anymore?
=2=

=3=

Now they can outrun a grown man. Damn!
=4=

Is he like the Einstein of chimps?
=5=


Amazing. Do you think it's just a matter of monkey see, monkey do?
=6=

=7=

It's almost like he purposely stood and turned its ass toward the human.
=8=

He'll never know his whole life, who hit him.
=9=

Now think about what this beast is experiencing. From lesser things whole religions arise.

He never once turned to look at the tire. He is experiencing some magic shit he has no way of understanding...just like these kids.
=10=

Now let's think about the lowly sheep.


You just let them roam around and eat grass that you don't even have to plant, then you bring them in and they yield wool. Thanks, sheep.
=11=

<>1

Want to make it awkward? Whenever you introduce someone make little finger quotes in the air when announcing their job title.

<>


LEARNING NEW THINGS IS ALWAYS REWARDING

Random Viking facts:
=12=

People struck by lightning.
What's the point of dying, if nobody knows you're dead?
=13=

=14=

We all understand the value of this resource, but what about the permission? Do you think when they apply for a license for a pool that it includes your permission to use it to fight fires? But what about the liability, like a pet with a windblown twig to the eye, or knocked over exotic potted plants. Any answers would be appreciated.
=15=

Miscellaneous images concerning landmines.

Not nearly all of them are new. Most have long outlived their military importance.

=16=

Said to be 4.6 billion years old. 
https://www.livescience.com/63258-oldest-igneous-meteorite.html
=17=

=18=

Okay, that's cool, but what's the point? Do you think it's a demonstration of some kind? I mean, if it is merely cleanup, then why slice it off one layer of a time?
=19=


<>2

Professional Level: Make those finger quotes when you introduce your "wife."

<>




PEOPLE NOT LIKE YOU AND ME

I'm almost embarrassed to post this, but it was a great gif that wouldn't load and I spent too much time getting these stills not to use them.
This guy stops his grass mowing to shotgun a beer.

He takes one step and pukes.

Then the takes one more step and pukes again...

Then he glares at the neighbor filming him...

And immediately pukes again.
=20=

The look on non-flower girl's face...
=21=

Leigh Holland-Keen has become only the second woman to lift Scotland’s legendary Dinnie Stones.
The current record of holding them up unassisted for 38.6 seconds was set in June 2018 by Mark Haydock of Lancashire.
=22=

Holy fucking shit.
=23=

Cool!
=24=

=25=

<>

It would be super convenient if laying out under the moon helped to cure sunburn.

<>


THINGS I FOUND FUNNY

=26=

=27=

Today at my bar, we bet on Little League World Series, Sumo Wrestling, and Roller Derby. The baseball was rather straight up, but with sumo, I had the guys on the left, the opponents the right. Roller Derby was done by colors of uniforms, and nobody at the bar knew a signal rule. We didn't even know how they score, but I won anyway.
=28=

=29=

=30=

=31=

I wonder how many people get that.
=32=

=33=

=34=

=35=

=36=
=37=

<>
<>

Safety First
<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

=0=


<>
KEEPING UP WITH THE JONESES

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive