About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, September 10, 2018

MONDAY #3544

One Of My Very Own
<>
EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

Send your $2 today to:

BUY RALPH A MONDAY BEER

Dano's Pizza
3008 Rosewood Drive
Columbia, SC 29205

<>
Let's play...


Bridge on to Elon's house...

Lot's of internet chatter...mostly of nobody giving a shit. But there is at least one mural of the event.

<>
Speaking of nobody caring...

<>




LET'S TRY A LITTLE HUMOR

=1=

A couple of sign ideas from Demetri Martin, comedian:



OF

ORDER
OUT
(an Out Of Order sign out of order)

SORRY, WE'RE CLOTHED
(when a strip club isn't open)
=2=

That sick fuck.
=3=

=4=

=5=


So that's how it works.

Drugs are a hell of a drug.

=6=

I actually think that was unexpected.
=7=

And remember, I'm on their side.
=8=

This took me a while...
Then I laughed aloud.
=9=


<>
Having to say "Hello" in at least four different styles when you enter someone's house but see no one.

<>


BEHIND THE SCENE STILLS

=10=

=11=

=12=

I seem to remember that they used that ditch to the left to drive over when the stunt double slid all the way under the truck.
=13=

Why can't we all just get along?
Pure propaganda.
I would be interested to know what Rodney King did with his 3.8 million dollars.
=14=


<>
If you invite me over for dinner I can guarantee you that you won't have enough gravy.

<>


LET'S INSULT PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONE ME NO HARM

I'm putting myself out there for the flood of shit coming my way for this.
=15=

Stupid people aren't mocked near enough in my opinion.
=16=

=17=

People who live in filth annoy me.
=18=


Not that there's anything wrong with that.
=19=

=20=

=21=

Those sneaky little gooks are still at it!
=22=

Can't spell rape without eeeEEEEEeEEeeEeeeeEeeeeEEe.
=23=

And she's so pretty, too.
=24=


Fat is unhealthy. Otherwise, I wouldn't give a shit.


But don't try to blame it on your genes.
Twins with exactly the same genetics but raised in different food environments.
=25=

It is impossible to ridicule shit like this too much.

This was me the last time I was in a church.
=26=

Who cooks an egg like that?
Who could eat that leathery crap?
=27=


And why do you think that's so, Sargon?


Aaah, white people again. That makes it unanimous...white people cause all your problems...even sleep.
=28=

<>
The most useless superhero ability would be Thoughts and Prayers Man.

<>

PEOPLE NOT LIKE YOU AND ME

Why do you think that man came to the beach?
=29=

More pictures of that factory I featured several days ago...
=30=

I'm just surprised it has a reverse.
=31=

Where do you think all that water is going?
=32=

=33=

Wet dream?
=34=

You really need to learn about this guy.

Tarrare, The Hungriest Man in History
Seriously, it's unbelievable.


=35=

<>
In some personal news, I'm thrilled to announce that I'm tired all day no matter how much sleep I get.

<>


SUBJECTS THAT WARRANT THOUGHT


"I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Albert Einstein
=36=

"Czech here. Ignore that. Just populist bullcrap made up by some more extreme parts of the government. It was generally ridiculed by all."
=37=


Blah, blah, blah, ergo all you are is a thought?
=38=

I bet with that coloration it will be almost invisible sitting in that wall.
=39=

We have to build a massive seawall that will allow people to still reach the ocean.
=40=

=41=

I consider myself so fortunate that I thirst for knowledge in all its forms.
=42=

=43=

<>
<>

Famous First Lines
<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>


<>
<>
NOBEL GAS

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive