About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

TUESDAY #3544

One Of My Very Own
<>
EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>


My grandson won the first football pool of the season. I'm up to being able to afford his first 58 minutes at Harvard.
<>

At least there's one professional in that photo.

<>

This could be bad, folks, and it is aiming right at my back door. The last time that happened it tore my city to pieces and I didn't have electricity for three weeks.
<>



Repeating or reposting is an old man's necessary evil when blogging. I simply forget what I have and have not shared with you. Sorry.

DOG WEEK EXPANDED

=1=

????
=2=

=3=

=4=

Better not let the wife find out.
=5=

And the most famous Dog of all...
My favorite character.
=6=

Who could just stand there and take that?
=7=

In bird culture, this is considered a dick move.
I'm not sure I've ever seen a truly evil horse before.
=8=

If you would like to see an elephant do combat with a bird, open this in another tab.
=9=

=10=

Need more proof?
Drama Queen Seal
=11=

You know you are in Canada...
=12=

I'm thinking it was raised in captivity.
=13=

Get a fucking room!
"Fucking room."
=14=


<>
My wife has been in business for so long that she calls our threesomes a committee meeting.

<>

SERIOUSLY FLAWED HUMAN BEINGS

Lady has a severe iron deficiency.

So, do all shoplifters wear black?
=15=

=16=

Oh, nevermind.
=17=

I tend to agree.
=18=

These two scumbags tortured their newborn baby so much the child had to have his legs amputated. They both got 10 years in prison which isn’t nearly enough...it’s good to know that some of the other inmates don’t feel the same way. I am interested to know if the mother was similarly abused in a women's prison.
=19=

Who in their right mind would want a soul-crushing boring job like that? Do you suppose she writes poetry in her head? Or composes a song to be written down on her break? Let's hope so.
=20=

( RH: But the fact that a whole bunch of people does it, that doesn't make it socially advantageous.)
=21=

That's what happens when you are in control of everyone's money.
=22=

When we finish building the wall let's dump people like this on the other side of it.
Each of those women looks EXACTLY what I thought an anti-vaxxer would look like.
=23=

Me, the Stark lover, watching the Red Wedding.
=24=


<>
Be a workhorse, not a show horse.

<>


PEOPLE WITH RATHER UNIQUE SKILLS

Inaugural ISS Tennis Tournament Highlights


You may think that every moment they are so excited to just be there, but no. They are trapped in a house and they don't get to go outside much.

Also, they have conducted numerous tests and 8 hours work, 8 hours of sleep and 8 hours of recreation will keep the crew healthy and sane.
=25=

=26=

=27=

=28=

=29=


<>
My bartender thought Dada was the plural form of Data.

<>


INVENTIONS AND DEVICES

I like inserting a Lady Finger in my donut and having my way with it.
=30=

1938 Phantom Corsair
=31=

LEGO crawler crane at 1:24 scale
That's supposed to be a gif. Click it if it doesn't work.
=32=

LLEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRROOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYY JJJJJJJJEEEEEEEENNNNNNNKKKKKIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
=33=

=34=

When the Nimitz-class nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan was switching homeports from Bremerton to San Diego (before being deployed to Japan as the forward-based carrier), she did a solid for all of the sailors who man her — she gave their rides a ride.
=35=


<>
I convinced my wife that the reason Europe is several hours ahead of us is that they use "Metric Time."

<>


PLACES OF INTEREST

I think this was designed to cope with extremely high winds.
=36=

=37=

Because of the wee size of the dating pool, I bet those horny motherfuckers have lowered their standards to rock bottom.
=38=

=39=

=40=

London is a collection of little villages.

<>
<>

Famous First Lines
<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>
NEO NAZI

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive