About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, September 8, 2018

SATURDAY #3542

One Of My Very Own
<>
EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

<>

<>



















<>
<>

For the first thrilling time, a loyal viewer of Folio Olio came to my bar and personally bought me a beer. It absolutely made my day.




MACHINES AND DEVICES

I have a shotgun just like that.
=1=

=2=

Extracting Silk
=3=

WWI Trench Clubs
=4=

=5=

He pushes stalks through the hole and very quickly cuts them into tiny pieces.
=6=


<>
If you are being chased by an animal just lay on the ground. The 5-second rule will prevent the animal from eating, at least for a little while.

<>

SAFETY FIRST

Parent's told him not to get in the road.
=7=

I've shown you this before...
I still can't get over how inherently dangerous it looks.
=8=

Who doesn't test it first?
=9=

Stolen?
I'll bet he parked that SUV too.
=10=

Oh, my.
=11=

=12=

This is what a fire's backdraft looks like.
=13=


<>
Vaginas are like tin roofs. If you don't nail them good enough they end up all over the neighborhood.

<>
????

SIZE MATTERS

One Of The Props That Were Used For The Close-Ups In The LOTR Movies
=14=

A normal traffic Light
Of course, she may be 5'4", but still.
=15=

A Moose
Showing that the reason they are so dangerous on highways is that the car will take their legs out and the body will come crashing through the windshield.
=16=

Size of Some Road Signs
=17=

Fully Inflated Horse Lungs
That had to hurt.
=18=

Wild Boar Skull Compared To Adult Wolf
=19=

=20=


<>
“Met the cutest girl today. Her eyes were gentle, like the light from a phone screen and her smile glowed, like the light from a phone screen.”

<>

SITUATIONAL HUMOR

=21=

=22=

How much did she snort? Half a Gran?
=23=

=24=

=25=

=26=

=27=

=28=

=29=

=30=

=31=


<>
Kind of weird that your A-hole and your B-hole are the same hole.

<>

MOVIES

=33=

=34=

Metropolis
=35=

????
=36=

Some lines in movies are memorable.

=37=

=38=

Can you spell Fascism, boys, and girls?
=39=

Robbie Rotten: LazyTown actor Stefan Karl Stefansson dies aged 43. His final tweet.
=40=

This from a Spanish film about a writer.
I used to write naked sometimes. Nothing sexual involved, just...different.
=41=

I'm going to park this here because I have no other section to park it.
=42=


<>
Things that always tell the truth:
Small children
Drunk people
Yoga pants

<>


PEOPLE NOT LIKE YOU AND I

Yeah, we have all known girls like this.
=43=

Asians
=44=

Braggart. 
=45=

*MNBT
=46=

Can you tell what this is?
Woman's fingernails sculpted to look like feet.
=47=

=48=

<>
<>

Famoud First Lines
<>

Nice recovery.
<>

<>

<>

 <>

<>

 <>

<>

<>
<>
DIVINE INTERVENTION

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive