About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, January 27, 2019

SUNDAY #3685

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

<>

I created confusion in a post I made several days ago. I had a section titled: Provocative Language. I thought that meant to provoke thought. That may have been misleading.



I wanted to provoke thought. I did not mean that I am against a woman's right to choose.
 <>

 <>

LET'S TRY AND HAVE SOME FUN

 ^^1^^

 ^^2^^

 ^^3^^

 ^^4^^

 ^^5^^

Did you read the last line? That's Southern. 
^^6^^

 ^^7^^

 ^^8^^

 ^^9^^


 ^^10^^

 ^^11^^

 ^^12^^

Gramps got moves...
 ^^13^^

<>
My wife knows a woman whose claim to fame is that she was the third victim in the first Friday the 13th movie.

<>
<>

GET LEARNT

 ^^14^^

A guy found this with a metal detector.
 ^^15^^

 ^^16^^

Logistics of D-Day
 Some argue that logistics won the war.
^^17^^

 ^^18^^

Spider lifts shell into plant for shell-ter.
I didn't know they even did that. 
^^19^^

A very thin line between stupidity and evil. 
^^20^^

From seed to weed
 ^^21^^

<>
You are not what you own. So just stop it...please.

<>
<>

BEST DESCRIBED AS WEIRD

What Happens Next?
A. He can not lift the stone and get's so pissed he kicks it.
B. He shows everyone his dick.
C. He drops the stone on his foot.
D. He throws the stone at the crowd.
^^22^^

 I bet he's hung like a horse.
^^23^^

I watched a demonstration of that at a festival and after it was over I asked, "How much for just the dollar?" 
^^24^^

Clark Kent's side job...
 ^^25^^

 B. He shows everyone his dick.
^^26^^

 Holy shit is she pissed!
^^27^^

 ^^28^^

 
^^29^^

It won't start. What do you think is wrong with it.
A. His starter is missing.
B. His battery is missing.
C. The whole side of his bike is missing.
D. He's trying to crank the kickstand.

A. His starter is missing.
 ^^30^^

Remember the truck catching the cable?
 And he looks so casual.
^^31^^

^^32^^ 

Oh, my gosh, you guys! Did you see the fox jump right down that girl's throat?!
 ^^33^^

I'm sorry. I thought this was America.
 ^^34^^

Tinder profile pic
Look at it carefully.
^^35^^

 Are you on the rag or what?
She needs to try out for football.
^^36^^

Have you ever been so mad...
 ^^37^^

Did you notice all the people near the downed lines?
^^38^^

Fucking amateurs.
^^39^^

When you love and respect each other.
 ????
^^40^^

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 How did we allow this to happen? Highly educated people are our greatest strength.
 <>

 <>

 <>


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive