About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, July 14, 2019

SUNDAY #3853

One Of My Very Own
 <>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>

NOTE: I am fascinated by the upcoming "attack" on Area 51 and have amassed a huge commentary full of gifs. These gifs will probably take a while to load so I have placed them at the very end of this post. Enjoy.
<>

 <>

LIFE'S DISAPPOINTMENTS

Most of us would consider this a paradise.
Yet human visitors tend to spoil everything.
Why do people do this?
 Pack in pack out.  It's not hard.   I can't even describe how disappointed I am when I see shit like that.
This even disturbs me...
^^A1^^

Being an enthusiast of architecture, this waste depresses me.




If I won a lottery, the first thing I would do is restore a treasure like one of those.
^^A2^^


I used to take IVs for granted, then I had one screwed up leaving me with a hand so sore I couldn't put it in my pocket. Then I thought about that being the very first fuck up of an IV I've ever had and I shrug and accept it.
^^A3^^

I find piety distressing.

Here's what passes for logic in the piety realm...



Seriously, you can believe whatever you want, just quit trying to tell the rest of us what to do based on something like an original sin caused by a rib-woman being talked into eating from a magic tree by a talking snake. Really?

Obsessing about where other dudes put their dicks is pretty fucking gay.

I don't try to "convert" believers I meet. I ignore them.


I resent religion making people feel guilty about the most human of urgings. But society thrives on guilt.


^^A4^^

Everything you need to know about murder fluffs...

And there are those who find that adorable.
^^A5^^



<>

If you don’t have something nice to say, there’s a good chance you are thriving online.

<>
<>


PEOPLE FUCKING WITH OTHER PEOPLE


Of course, those runners had just run 27 miles or some such shit.
^^B1^^

Attempts were made.

Well, somebody sure got caught lying on his resume.
^^B2^^


Then she wrote this... 
*MNBT
^^B3^^


^^B4^^


What an awful conclusion from an educator. Not everyone is obsessed with the almighty dollar, Professor.
^^B5^^


*MNBT
^^B6^^

Would you like to guess just how hilarious this clip is going to get?
https://i.imgur.com/dUReFAr.mp4
^^B7^^


https://i.imgur.com/1cNNRHh.mp4

While in the military in Germany the NCO club would bring in strippers from time to time and I would sit with back to the stage. My co-workers thought I was just showing off, but what they didn't know was that I was getting laid often and my girls were much more attractive than the pigs that were on the stage.
^^B8^^

I know you have seen other guys do this, but this guy seems to be having so much fun on the job that I'm envious.

https://i.imgur.com/UAhwZom.mp4
^^B9^^

This kid is good.
 https://i.imgur.com/0XN0c6O.mp4
You might want to unmute the sound.
^^B10^^


 The look on her face...
^^B11^^



<>

So many beautiful women I went to high school with are now married to sentient camouflage hats.

<>
<>


FUN WITH LANGUAGE

Books you may have missed.
 
"Stuffed Crust." 
^^C1^^

 
^^C2^^


 Testing the equipment for the first time since my vasectomy.
^^C3^^


^^C4^^


 

^^C5^^


^^C6^^

 ^^C7^^


 ^^C8^^


 ^^C9^^


 ^^C10^^


 ^^C11^^

 <>

 I ate vegetables and now I'm hungrier than before. Donuts don't betray me like this.

 <>
<>


OBJECTS OF INTEREST

I wonder how many people recognize this movie.

^^D1^^


Nice. 
^^D2^^

River Turbine

Boy, do I have mixed feelings about that. It will power a house, but mar the river.
^^D3^^

 That confused me until I realized our Earth's jet stream does the same thing.
^^D4^^

The shot of a lifetime.
 ^^D5^^


World class masturbater? 
^^D6^^

Kinetic Rain | Changi Airport Singapore
 https://i.imgur.com/l6r0qww.mp4
^^D7^^


Are they selling shirts or hats? 
^^D8^^

 I once had a delightful bartender who was a zookeeper. It is difficult to explain how excited she got over a birth at the zoo.
^^D9^^

This is fucking impressive!
 https://i.imgur.com/molag4m.mp4
^^D10^^

And to think someone just thought this up to solve a problem they faced every day.
https://i.imgur.com/Pq0fv8P.mp4 
^^D11^^

The baddest machine on the planet...
https://i.imgur.com/myFdIrr.mp4
A perfect combination of survivability and lethality. I was impressed with the size of the turret which I never realized was that big.
^^D12^^

Brilliant!
 
^^D13^^


 ^^D14^^




I'm not even going to try to put these in any meaningful order.




 I don't know which one of you needs to hear this but remember to zig and zag.




 Smart. Hit them with "it's all a joke" spiel and lower their guard. Jackson Barnes is a true mastermind and leader in this endeavor!






Me leaving Area 51 after they run out of bullets for 399,999 people.

<> 

And in other news - NEW ORLEANS



<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

Did you notice the smoke? 
<>

 <>

 <>

 <>


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is very interesting, You are an overly skilled blogger.
I have joined your rss feed and look forward to in the hunt for more of your magnificent post.
Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive