About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, November 3, 2019

SUNDAY #3965

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

 <>


OBJECTS WORTH SHARING

I'm not sure I understand that. 
^^A1^^


^^A2^^

Pearls being harvested
Cultured pearls I'm sure, but the heart shape is cute but how do they get such a variety in color? 
^^A3^^

^^A4^^

When a river meets the ocean

And eventually, all that silt sinks to the bottom to add to the delta.
^^A5^^


An eye of newt?
^^A6^^


It's only 500 pounds!
^^A7^^


People are adding that comment all over the internet.
^^A8^^


 https://i.imgur.com/GH4hOl6.mp4
^^A9^^

What you looking at?

^^A10^^



<>

Have we checked all food to see if exploding them makes them into something better or did we just stop with Puffed Wheat?

<>
<>


OTHER PEOPLES' ATTEMPTS AT HUMOR


 This was left in the comments...

^^B1^^

*MNBT
That reminds me of my motel room in Taos, NM.
^^B2^^
 
^^B3^^


 ^^B4^^


[verification needed]
^^B5^^

 ^^B6^^


 ^^B7^^

 ^^B8^^

[Citation required but not available as of the time of posting] 
^^B9^^


 ^^B10^^
 



<>
Your butt crack is not part of your butt, but rather the absence of where more butt could be.

 <>
 <>


PEOPLE EXERTING THEMSELVES SOMETIMES UNNECESSARILY


^^C1^^


Quick reactions saved their lives. 
^^C2^^

And helicopter emergency evacuation procedures...

^^C3^^

Learning how to board a helicopter...analog.
^^C4^^


^^C5^^


^^C6^^

^^C7^^

Trump claimed 20 professional climbers tested the border wall and could not climb it, here is a climber on a replica of the Trump Border Wall climbing it in 27 seconds.
 
^^C8^^

I'll repeat my often asked question: How do you insure places like these? 
 

^^C9^^


It's called emoting and the Indians are masters at it.
 ^^C10^^



<>

I guess I prefer Subway because they make me feel like I'm making a healthy decision when I order a loaf of bread with 18 meatballs on it.

<>
<>

 
PONDER THIS

 https://boingboing.net/2019/10/20/2-out-of-3.html
^^D1^^


 ^^D2^^


"When Zuckerberg talks about giving people a voice, he really means giving those people selected by Facebook’s algorithm a voice. When he says “People having the power to express themselves at scale is a new kind of force in the world — a Fifth Estate,” what he actually means is that Facebook’s algorithm is itself that Fifth Estate."
^^D3^^

 ^^D4^^


Oh, good holy shit! Do you know what a man like me could do with a device like that!?
^^D5^^

https://boingboing.net/2019/10/21/you-can-now-enjoy-a-whiff-of-t.html 
^^D6^^


 ^^D7^^



So, basically, you are telling me politicians are the same all over the world.
^^D8^^


 
 ^^D9^^


<>
 <>

<>

<>

 Bummer.
<>

 <>

 <>

 Do you know how many facts you have to ignore if you think the Bible is true?
 <>

 <>





Stray dogs asking humans to help them.
<>

 <>

 <>

 <>


2 comments:

Scott James said...

Monday punday = Dyer Straights.
This took me way too long to get.

Anonymous said...

Dammit! I can NEVER get the puns but enjoy everything else.
Towanda

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive