About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, February 9, 2020

SUNDAY #4063

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 


SOURCE: CLICK HERE

As I understand it, the pangolin is the most illegally exported animal in the world. Which I think you will agree is bad.
<>

MANGO MUSSOLINI
He doesn't like this image.
Which is understandable.
<>

 <>

PONDERABLES

^^A1^^

^^A3^^


[verification needed] 
^^A4^^

*MNBT but it would not surprise me 
^^A5^^

Six word short stories.
Here's a few of mine: 
For sale: Prom shoes. Worn once.
For sale: Used condom. Minuscule friction.
For sale: Anal beads. Sterilized twice.

Can you think of any?
^^A6^^

How very true.
^^A7^^

^^A8^^



^^A9^^


^^A10^^

Read carefully...
 ^^A11^^

Reading is like magic. 
^^A12^^



Prayer. Think of you - one of many billions - can communicate with the creator of the entire universe. Then he grants your wishes willy-nilly just to keep you on your toes.
Makes perfect sense to me.
^^A13^^

 
 ^^A14^^

 ^^A15^^

I've tried everything for OOMVOs and it's not that simple. 
^^A16^^

 ^^A17^^


It's hard to wage war over wind and solar power. And we have the technology to make it happen. Why not? Big Oil lobbyists.
^^A18^^


I tell my wife something similar every single day.
^^A19^^


<>

 If you eat cake fast enough your Fitbit thinks you're walking.

<>
<>

MEMORABLE IMAGES


 ^^B1^^

 ^^B2^^

That expression. It looks like she was stood up. 
^^B3^^

Even apes have vises.
^^B4^^

I can't figure out what's going on here. 
^^B5^^

^^B6^^

Knock loud, I'm home.
^^B7^^

That scenery looks like turning Yosemite into a theme park.

^^B8^^

 ^^B9^^


^^B10^^


Wouldn't you like to know what he was looking at?
^^B11^^

Photos of the some Year

^^B12^^

Remember that prick? He deserved all the ridicule he got. 
^^B13^^

Shoe Christ
I'm a big fan of heresy.
^^B14^^


Perfect segue...
^^B15^^


<>
Priest: You may now read the vows you have prepared.
Me: I think I misunderstood the assignment.
Wife: Just read what you have honey.

Me: [deep breath] A E I O U.

<>
<>

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL


^^C1^^

 ^^C2^^

Not quite Ocean Eleven
 ^^C3^^

You're #1?
 Or maybe he missed a few too many child support payments.
^^C4^^

Bus Diagram, Where Rosa Parks Sat
 ^^C5^^

"We've always done it that way" is the root of most of the world's ills.
^^C6^^

Palestinian children formed Picasso’s Dove of Peace
^^C7^^


<>

Nothing in the world is more important to a child than seeing what you just showed another adult on your phone.

<>
<>

ON MOTOR VEHICLES

First a couple of classics...


^^D2^^

Wish fulfilled.
 ^^D3^^

Indian police slapping Men who were traveling in the ladies' metro car.
 ^^D4^^

Not all Superheroes wear capes...
 ^^D5^^

Ducati with studded tires on a frozen lake.

And another highly relevant clip about a motorcycle:
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
Here's a clue.
 ^^D6^^

My ex-brother in law crashed three helicopters before he was kicked out of the National Guard. He told me he was so bad at navigating that he just followed the roads he found on a gas station road map.
^^D7^^

The film must go on. 
^^D8^^

Fuck your selfie!
Dare I say it? Situational awareness. 
^^D9^^

 You don't get a track record like that without a shitload of training.
^^D10^^


Good luck paying off that student loan now.
^^D11^^

Next time try a wide-open field with nothing hard in it. 
^^D12^^

REMEMBER, THE PUZZLE HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE VERY END CLOSER TO THE COMMENTS SECTION.

<>
 <>

 <>

 One of the most viral clips in history.
 <>

 <>

 You newer viewers may wonder about my profile picture. Well, you need to read up on Pastafarians.

We believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

And books have been written about it so it must be true.
Prove to me that I'm wrong.
<>

 I hate drunk women.
<>

 MUST HAVE SOUND


<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle Time - Murder
She is left handed as is evident by the placement of the coke. ashtray, and pen angle. She was facing her attacker and was shot in the right side of the head. The attacker placed the gun in her right hand.

Why is her cigarette still in her hand? How did her flip flops fall off, unless there was a struggle?

David said...

Murder. The coke can and ashtray is on her left side meaning she was left handed and the gun is in her right hand. Plus the splatter is on the the right side

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive