About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, February 6, 2020

THURSDAY #4060

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

Might I suggest Polar Extremes on NOVA courtesy of PBS?
Check your local listings. You won't be disappointed.
<>

 <>

TODAY'S SILLINESS

^^A1^^


^^A2^^


^^A3^^

^^A4^^


^^A5^^


^^A6^^

Frustrating Design




^^A 7-11^^


<>
I don't know who needs to hear this, but you can re-park if you don't get it right the first time.

Like, you can try again.

<>
<>

THINGS YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW

Before & after: de-aging in The Irishman
 ^^B1^^

Diana, Princess of Wales, photographed by Mario Testino in London for Vanity Fair. Her last official photoshoot. (July 1997)
That was one beautiful woman in more ways than one. 
^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^


^^B5^^


I think that carrier count is up to 11 now.
^^B6^^


 Camouflage?
 Fuck space police, how bout earth police?
A perfect segue...
^^B7^^ 


<>

Dating over 40 is just two people telling each other stories about how they used to be fun.

<>
<>

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

That makes me ill. 
^^C1^^




It's like group suicide but with children.

^^C2^^

And you know how alarmed I am about the denial of the climate crisis.

Imagine someone being so far up their own ass that they'd argue with [checks notes] ...thermometers.
^^C3^^



We have fucked young people then tell them it's their fault.

 We as a culture have managed to beat the optimism out of anyone under 40 years old.
^^C4^^

^^C5^^



Tired of worn-out sequels? Blame yourself for continuing to buy tickets.
^^C6^^


That has got to break a fistful of aviation regulations.
^^C7^^

At least he gave something. 
^^C8^^

Amen.
^^C9^^


<>

If you include dead people the average person is dead.

<>
<>

WEIRD SHIT PEOPLE DO

^^D1^^

Someone guessed that he has been surfing in a thermal wet suit. 
^^D2^^

"Don't tase me, Bro!" 
^^D3^^

 
I lost my virginity to a girl that stupid.
^^D4^^

FACTS ABOUT YOUR HOSTS
 
I still do something similar. 

This kid's parents printed a figure on a clear plastic sheet so he could have it jump over stuff just by sliding it up and over.
He's on a train but that shouldn't matter.
^^D5^^

Saw this online and instantly knew what it was...
 Because I have a few myself.
They are what's left when I punched holes in dollar bills. 
^^D6^^


The best decision of our marriage was to eat out less so we could afford a maid.
^^D7^^


As is my habit whenever I stumble across images of those is to remind you I wrote a novel titled "The Double-Yolk Egg Man."
^^D8^^


I'm going to try that and let you know how it works.
^^D9^^


That happened to me in 1984. She pissed in my bed. Twice.
^^D10^^


<>

Maybe we don't hear as much about organized crime these days because they have gotten REALLY organized.

<>
<>

RATHER INTERESTING IMAGES

 
 HELP STUCK ON THIS CRAZY ISLAND! 
- Askew One
^^E1^^

Squint.
 ^^E2^^


You had ONE job...

^^E3^^

Fifteen years later
Every boy needs a dog. 
^^E4^^






^^E 5-10^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>


<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

<>


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

he planted the apple seeds

Anonymous said...

C7- FAA guidelines state that commercial airliners keep a separation of 1,000 ft vertically and usually 3 - 5 miles laterally. That plane passing under was well outside that range

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive