About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

TUESDAY #4072

One Of My Very Own

Have a great day, guys. I'm feeling really good about myself and wish only that for you.
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 


This lady knows. Please listen to what she has to say. There is more than one clip.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE

 <>

THE WORLD DESERVES BETTER

There needs to be jail time but I bet there will only be a fine equal to only a fraction of their profits generated from their crime. 
^^^^


That is terrifying.  
^^^^

  ^^^^

Nebraskan farmer asks a pro-fracking committee member to honor his word that he'd drink water from a fracking location. It's in the glasses on the table.
 They refused.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^^^

After the eruption of the Taal volcano in the Philippines, thousands of people get aid from relief organizations, but it turned into an irony after people tried on the clothes that were sent to them.
  ^^^^

 ^^^^


The cost of college is too damn high. 
^^^^

<>
What's brown and has holes in it?
Swiss shit.

<>
<>

HUMAN ERRORS

Phone users...

^^^^

The sitter...
  ^^^^

The stupid boyfriend...

The struggle is real. 
^^^^

The smart boyfriend...
 ^^^^

The eyewash guy...
  ^^^^

The ice guy...
Step 1: Remove the ice tray.
 ^^^^

The camera lady...

 ^^^^

The fish feeder...
 ^^^^

The news lady...

^^^^

The dog owner...
  ^^^^

The delivery man...

^^^^


<>
Ladies, please stop answering our questions with "yes, of course". All you're doing is forcing us to nod our heads like we knew that.

- Men

<>
<>

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Artist's conception of how a video call would look like in the year 2000 (1910)
 ^^^^

Last month, Bonhams auctioned off these two parts from "Little Boy," the first atomic bomb that the US dropped on Japan on August 6, 1945. An unidentified buyer paid $100,000 for the red arming and green safety plugs from the bomb.
 ^^^^

Staying Alive
Ding dong the witch is dead
Wake me up before you go
Another One Bites the Dust
Yakety Sax 
And...
 ^^^^

^^^^

My wife didn't remember that he was in this movie so I found proof.
 ^^^^

Italian commutes


Old is fascinating. 
^^^^

I'm not sure I understand this even though I read the article.
 SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^^^

The silk shirt Charles I of England wore to have his head chopped off.
 ^^^^

Portraits and statues digitally repainted to bring ancient royalty to life.




 ^^^^

Driving into Alaska’s Whittier Tunnel
I made this trip to and from Whittier.

SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^^^

Well, that's not going to happen.
^^^^

Seriously, I've never trusted anyone enough to do that.
^^^^

A guy made this drawing using one single line
 I'm going to call foul on these three lines.
My design brain calls that cheating.
^^^^


<>

If the prince truly loved Cinderella he would remember her face. He just had a foot fetish and great resources.

<>
<>

STRANGE THINGS HAPPENING

 ^^^^


Think about creating something that everybody who sees it will remember it for the rest of their lives.
^^^^

[verification needed] 
^^^^

If it works it's not stupid. 
^^^^



 ^^^^

 ^^^^


^^^^

Windy Norway

 ^^^^

Bugger-d-useless-boxx
That's fucking hilarious. 
^^^^



^^^^


The Virus

^^^^



^^^^


*MNBT
^^^^

Me looking at the F my kid got on math homework that I did for her.
*MNBT
^^^^

Beardless me and my bride many beers ago.

She looks kind of like Princess Di doesn't she?
^^^^

<>
 <>

 [verification needed]
<>

 <>

 <>

 Deep down you already knew that.
<>

 <>


<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

Note: the black line is a mistake.

2 comments:

Scott James said...

Puzzle Time = Space Invaders

weaponoffishdestruction@gmail.com said...

Space "in" vaders, the old video game Space Invaders.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive