About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, March 20, 2020

FRIDAY #4103

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 


===
 ===
 ===
So are you going to finally going to give up that whole talking snake bullshit?
===
 ===
Many people are teaching themselves to bake during self-isolation.
 I strongly recommend just things.
===

Listen to these clueless wonders.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
===
All good except for the monkeys who are rioting.
===
 ===
 We have dozens of young friends and neighbors who have volunteered to shop for us.
===
 ===

===
Why is there no store imposed limits on such buying? 
===
 ===
 ===
 ===
[verification needed] 
===
Who would have thought?
===
Please listen to this man.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
<>

 <>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST

Zombie Fish.


^^A1^^


 ^^A2^^

I had no idea you could teach birds to perform like this.
 But they have to be rewarded, don't they?
^^A3^^

 The passageway is 360 years old.
Which means that the door is older than my country.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^A4^^

 ^^A5^^

NASA sent mice into space, and the results are unintentionally hilarious.
The one is running laps!
^^A6^^

Giving the fly the slimmest of hopes...
 ^^A7^^

 ^^A8^^

Cool tool. 
^^A9^^

Villarrica Volcano in Chile, lava glowing through the mist.

The eruption on Mt Etna looks like a Phoenix
 ^^A10^^

What the....? Who uses red paint for a base color for a wood chipper?
 ^^A11^^

The look on her face.
^^A12^^

Amphipod Cystisoma
 Reminded me of this...

 ^^A13^^

I love photographs using that technique.
^^A14^^


<>

I just want to add that you should consider washing your hands even when there is not a looming pandemic.
<>


<>

AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR


Why kill the goose that laid the Golden Egg? Why not loot the treasures and leave the priests alive to accumulate more?
^^B1^^

 ^^B2^^

 ^^B3^^

 ^^B4^^

All things Ralph...
 ^^B5^^

 ^^B6^^


^^B7^^

 
^^B9^^



^^B10^^


*MNBT
^^B11^^



THE LIGHTER SIDE OF THE PANDEMIC



 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
=== 
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
 ===
===

===

<>
<> 
 <>

 <>

 POLES: THE GLOBAL MENACE
<>

 <>

 Yeah, the god who created the universe made up a rule that stupid. Sure he did.
<>

 <>


<>

 <>


 <>

 <>

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kissing bandits

Andrew said...

Puzzle time.... Partners in Crime

Ralph Henry said...

What the fuck does that mean?

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive