About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, March 3, 2020

TUESDAY #4086

One Of My Very Own
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<> 

 <>

LET'S TALK DESIGN


GOOD DESIGN WITH A MESSAGE


^^A1^^


 ^^A2^^

 ^^A3^^

 ^^A4^^

 The fine print reads...
^^A5^^

^^A6^^

OTHER DESIGN


Go back and notice all the V shapes - big ones in the black voids, little ones in the leaf formation, and, of course, the owl's wings.
^^A7^^

I admire people who know how to do such things as this.


My first attempt at colorizing a photo.

I messed up his handkerchief but I nailed her lipstick.
^^A8^^

Rotary Cell Phone
The more things change...
^^A9^^


<>
Young Jesus: Mom, where do babies come from?

Joseph: [pulls up a chair] Yea Mary, where DO babies come from?

<>
<>

GOOD NEWS AND FEEL GOOD ITEMS

That moment she regains character...
Their job is to convince us of emotions they don't feel.
But when it's done right it is a thing of beauty.
 ^^B1^^

Now almost everyone has a tool at our disposal to make our own movies.
^^B2^^


Those zany hockey players.
^^B3^^

A young Bernie Sanders being arrested at a 1963 anti-segregation protest.
"At some point your silence becomes betrayal."
- MLK
^^B4^^



^^B5^^

Sikhs are a tiny portion of India's population.
 ^^B6^^

 ^^B7^^

Voyager 2 was only expected to last for five years, but it's still operating 42 years after launch.
^^B8^^

What a wonderful idea!
^^B9^^


<>

People who say “why wasn’t I invited?” don’t realize that they are actually the real winners.

<>
<>

AIN'T NATURE GRAND

A front moving across Lake Michigan. 
^^C1^^

 Did you notice the dog's light up shoes?
^^C2^^

Let's see a cat do that.
The frames above the couch are crooked.
^^C3^^

 All I can think about are those naked Greek athletes in the first Olympics...
^^C4^^

I would be very grateful to learn more about that thing. 
^^C5^^

Why sex education is important even for pets...
 ^^C6^^

Millions of tons of protein that you can feed just about anything - even garbage.
^^C7^^


<>

Netflix should have a category called “easy to follow while looking at my phone the whole time”.

<>

<>

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?


How very sad.
^^D1^^


^^D2^^

He seems half as surprised as he should be.
 Please don't tell me that it is fake.

^^D3^^

 And a foot of that shape is regularly expected to fit into a shoe that is shaped like this...
^^D4^^


???? 
^^D5^^

I do that but why redistribute them instead of just picking them from spots to keep them evenly distributed?
^^D6^^

Nobody could be that stupid. 
^^D7^^

The BIGGER the dog the MORE control you must have over it.

Example #2:
She should immediately give that dog to someone who knows what they are doing.
^^D8^^

 ^^D9^^



The bullshit some otherwise intelligent people believe...
^^D10^^

Let's see what The Onion has to say...



^^D11^^


So you are understaffed - how about you confess to me, motherfucker.
^^D12^^

A man who really likes barbecue. 
^^D13^^


^^D14^^

^^D15^^



^^D16^^


Ask the Australians if that is a good idea.
^^D17^^

You fuckers had one job: make a plane that didn't fall out of the sky. 
^^D18^^


^^D19^^

<>
 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 Or as we heretics call it - crowd control.
 <>

 <>


<>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

 <>

2 comments:

Crashsq said...

C3 I believe that crookedness is caused by the fish eye lens of the camera

Stephen Hait said...

A4 - lovely

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive