About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, November 29, 2020

SUNDAY #4358

 One Of My Very Own

<>


EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>


This is a post to come out in a year. Let me know what you think Biden will do right or wrong during his first year...please.
<>

IS AMERICA BROKEN?
An essay of sorts after Puzzle Time.
<>

<>

THINGS TO JUST LOOK AT


Light towers in Alaska

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^


^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

^^A12^^

^^A13^^

^^A14^^

^^A15^^

^^A16^^

^^A17^^

^^A18^^

^^A19^^

<>

For extra cash consider robbing sex offenders since their address is easy to find and they aren't allowed to own guns.


<>
<>

PONDER THIS


^^B1^^



^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

If you've ever used that, might want to think about scheduling a colonoscopy.

^^B6^^

Hugelkultur Bed 

And it need not be very large...
^^B7^^

If that is shocking to you in any way seek a mental evaluation asap.

^^B8^^

A male Mountain Bluebird frequently feeds his mate while she is incubating and brooding. As the male approaches with food, the female may beg fledgling-style—with open beak, quivering wings, and begging calls.

^^B9^^
^^B11^^

^^B12^^

So much for that unclimbable, impenetrable, big,   beautiful, very powerful wall — the likes of which, probably, to this extent, has not been built before. 

While a news crew is filming...hilarious.
^^B13^^

^^B14^^

^^B15^^

I think they are building an artificial reef.
^^B16^^

Third-wave coming in like...

^^B17^^

<>

Just once I want the opportunity to dramatically wipe everything off a table to make room for a giant map that I'll use to explain my plan.


<>
<>

FROM ME TO YOU


When you get as old as I am almost everything you see reminds you of something from your post. The books remind me of my friend who had a bookshelf as a headboard. He hustled a beautiful young stripper right off the stage, took her to his place, and she spent the night. The next morning when he woke up she was sitting up thumbing through a book and asked him, "Is this Plah-to a good writer?"
My friend just smiled and said, "Most of the western civilizations think so."
^^C1^^

I read that bears have an innate fear of dogs no matter the size. Probably because they are associated with wolves.
^^C2^^

Proud to say I've never demeaned myself with such.
It's a baby, not a princess.
^^C3^^


^^C4^^

Stone Age Meets Modern World

Think of all the things they could teach us.
Lots more here.
^^C5^^

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

I used to be a world-class prankster.
^^C8^^

Can I safely assume that's her skirt?
^^C9^^

I've long advocating making masks fun.
^^C11^^

Long Exposure Photos of drone flight paths above Mountains



Impressive...or is it?

Here's another example...
It was stated that those drone over the mountains images were documentation of a factual event. That's cool. But nobody in their right mind would think that the boat and moon was documentation of a factual event. It was photoshopped. But why does that matter?
Well, I think the same disappointment would follow a "hand-carved" face or whatever that you learn was made with a 3-D printer. They may look the same but there's something about "real" that makes it better.
I'm still working on the rules of aesthetics as it applies to this. Give me some time.
^^A8^^

I found this very funny but while you are laughing please try to listen to his words.

Those would be great Biden predictions for you die-hard Trumpers.
^^C12^^

<>

<>


<>


<>


<>



<>


<>

<>


<>


<>


IS AMERICA BROKEN?


A COLLECTION OF OBSERVATIONS FROM PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW...BUT ARE WORTH THINKING ABOUT.

<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
RH: It never ceases to amaze me that Americans tend to be anti-union AND anti-universal health care - both of which would make the lives of almost every American infinitely better. Go figure.
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>

I am very pleased that soon I will never have to mention Trump's name again.


9 comments:

Inchworm said...

C9, she is in a bath with flower petals floating on the water in a pleasing pattern

Anonymous said...

Certifiable
Rectifiable

Anonymous said...

Puzzletime: switch the C and R.
Rectifiable.

Anonymous said...

C9: Girl in flower filled hot tub.

Anonymous said...

C9 - pretty sure those are flower petals on the surface of the bath, and definitely not her skirt.

Anonymous said...

WYTMW: Only reason why I hit the treadmill!

Ralph Henry said...

What is WYTMW?

Anonymous said...

WYTMW:Women Younger Than My Wife

Ralph Henry said...

Well, I feel a little stupid. Thanks.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive