About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, February 23, 2021

TUESDAY #4444

One Of My Very Own

I hate that one.
Let me atone.
<>


EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>


<>


A couple of hundred people who are all pretty much sure they are going to die.
<>

<>

I like my idea that the moment an emergency is declared a price freeze is automatically in effect.

<>

<>

HUMOR ATTEMPTS

Or...
Or...
Or...
Or...
Or...
Or my wife...
Or...

PS: I had fun rounding up those clips.
^^A1^^
^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

????
^^A6^^

Guilty.
^^A7^^

Dr. Fauci said today that it probably won't be until 2023 that the hibachi chef can throw a shrimp in your mouth at Benihana.

When I was in middle school the chef at Benihana kept tossing shrimp in my mouth until I threw up on the grill and he just cooked my vomit with the same spatula as if nothing had happened.

^^A8^^

<>

I think they should rename communion wafers to Jeez-its. You want to sign my partition?


<>
<>

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT


Perseverance Rover Landing Video

^^B0^^

From the stills it was hard to tell it was so steep it required stairs.
^^B1^^

Carving mulberry to make an ethnic instrument called a Dombra.

The dombra, also known as the Lottafuckinworka, is a long-necked Kazakh and Bashkir lute and a musical string instrument. The dombra shares certain characteristics with the komuz and dutar, such as its long, thin neck and oblong body shape.

Boy, was I way off with my first guess.
^^B2^^

Could somebody explain this weird-looking part?
^^B3^^

Rock paper scissors for a public intoxication charge.

^^B4^^

Am alert viewer found the symbols behind the peace sign - semaphores.


For Nuclear Disarmament.
^^B5^^

^^B6^^

Street food is the best food...

^^B7^^

But even street food has its limitations...
^^B8^^

<>

In Star Wars anyone can hop in any spaceship and knows how to fly it. I once spent 20 minutes trying to find the headlights in a rental car.


<>
<>

NOTABLE VEHICLES


^^C1^^

I have a thing about boat launchings.
^^C2^^

Great Scott!

^^C3^^

I'm assuming he has no license plate.
^^C4^^

Tesla cars software updating

Someone said that they were staged to ship out and the alarm indicates that the cars have keys in them.
^^C5^^

That guy crawled onto the subway on his all-fours then jumped up on a seat and is ignored by every single passenger.
^^C6^^

ALWAYS load the paint as far forward as possible, that way it has no where to go when hard braking. Ask me how I learned that.
I like to say that I have spilled more paint than most folks have applied.
^^C7^^

We didn't have sleds in Alabama. We just got an old car hood, inverted it, and pulled it with a small tractor.
It was all fun and games until the tractor stopped suddenly.
^^C8^^

Look at the whitewashed trees. I once rented a house with dozens of trees that I had to back through in the early morning darkness. My '49 GMC pickup didn't much for backup lights so I painted all the trees just like that.

^^C9^^

<>

Iron Man and Silver Surfer are teaming up. They are alloys now.


<>
<>

PONDERABLES


But lack of education is a badge of honor for his followers. Pointed-head EDUMACATED liberals need not apply.
^^D1^^

Remember when his own lawyers claimed that Tucker couldn't be sued for liable because "everybody knew he was lying"? TRUE!
^^D2^^

I watched a documentary on the pilot Skulley landing the airliner in the East River. What amazed me was that the first thing they did after discovering that both engines had failed was to grab a thick checklist book and start thumbing through the pages until they found "Both Engine Failure." Then they began to follow the steps.

My question is: Why can't the plane take all the steps necessary? Like there's a Both Engine Failure code and once activated the plane's computer does the rest.

^^D3^^

The ball has been in the Republicans' court for a month now and most of them haven't admitted Biden's legitimate victory.
^^D4^^

"Patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel."
^^D5^^

I've never met a liberal who refused to wear a mask. That ought to tell you something.
^^D6^^

^^D7^^

Why we need affordable higher education.
^^D8^^

^^D9^^

"Nations must adapt and heed the right threat signals. We can begin by building cultural intelligence to outsmart the threat."

SOURCE LINK


This is a good read.
^^D10^^

<>

How the fuck do people still fall for pyramid schemes. I mean just don't open the goddamn sarcophagus and the mummy can't hypnotize you.


<>
<>

CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL


Bat nursery

I didn't know they had those.
^^E1^^

Myanmar goose against Myanmar coups

^^E2^^

On Super Bowl Sunday they offered an alternative called Superb Owl Sunday. A few examples:




And, of course, the Snowy Owl..

^^E3^^

It takes a village...

Now that's what I call a gender reveal party!
^^E4^^

That's my signature move.
^^E5^^

Get it?
^^E6^^

<>

<>



<>


<>


*MNBT

<>


<>


<>

https://imgur.com/gallery/5HXZsbw



<>


<>


I think I fucked up #17. Guess anyway.



 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

B3 - Flow control - the ladel is suspended and will move around a bit as it is pouring. This is why is it important. If the molten steel were to cover a few drops of water on the floor, the water would vaporize so fast (think hydrogen) that molten steel would get thrown everywhere.

Ralph Henry said...

B3 - But it looks transparent.

Anonymous said...

"I like my idea that the moment an emergency is declared a price freeze is automatically in effect"

Worst possible suggestion. Emergencies cause scarcity and price is how we signal scarcity. If you artificially keep prices low, then people don't realise there is scarcity. e.g. water after a hurricane. Keep the price of water down, and people will buy it even if they don't really need it - just in case. Let prices rise to reflect scarcity and only those that need it will buy. It also then adds an incentive for people to get water to the areas of scarcity, as the prices they can charge makes it worth their while.

Steve said...

Puzzle:
13-end in itself
14-parted ways
15-midnight/silent night
16-6 of 1; half dozen of the other
17-on the outside looking in
18-G-men
19-grand central/grandstand
20-united states
21-big cheese
22-American revolution
23-lickety split
24-big head/blockhead

Steve said...

B3-Maybe the transparency illusion is the glow of the molten steel on the bucket's side as it exits the bottom?

Ralph Henry said...

Dear Anon,
You wrote: "Let prices rise to reflect scarcity and only those that need it will buy." I would counter with "Only those that can AFFORD it will buy."

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive