About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, April 16, 2021

FRIDAY #4496

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>



<>

I ask everyone I meet if they are vaccinated. Today for the first time in over a year I had a chat with my carpenter-for-hire and good friend, Eddie from Scotland. We stood in my studio without masks just like in the old days. We have both been vaccinated and have waited the proper time. It was a liberating experience.

<>

The solar panels got too filthy to function.

Coming soon: Develop a self-cleaning mechanism for future missions.

<>



The quarantine was the closest many of you will ever get to retirement.


<>
<>

ADVICE: TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT


#1: Help your neighbors

Young people save a couple and their 6-month-old baby from a fire in Nantes, France by climbing the balconies and setting up a mattress to receive the occupants, they intervened before the emergency services.

^^A1^^

#2: Eat more street food

^^A2^^

#3: Get you son a dog

Unconditional love - both ways.

^^A3^^

#4: Don't always follow the crowd

^^A4^^

#5: Don't be misogynistic

^^A5^^

#6: Try to be funny

^^A6^^

#7: Don't be stupid on purpose

^^A7^^

#8: Try to understand

^^A8^^

#9: Be silly often

^^A9^^

#10: Don't confuse money with success

^^A10^^

#11: Play whenever possible

^^A11^^

#12: Never take another man's dare

The green shirt guy felt his pain.

^^A12^^

#13: Always watch how others do it before you try
^^A13^^

#14: Sharpen your risk assessment skills

He had no idea what those massive beasts were going to do next.

^^A14^^


#15: Don't tempt Mother Nature

Icelanders doing normal Icelandic things on a very normal Icelandic day

^^A15^^

#16: Be like this guy...please.
^^A16^^

<>

Do you ever feel like your body's "check engine" light has been on for a while and you're still driving it like "Nah, it'll be fine"?


<>
<>

A HUMAN MENAGERIE


^^B1^^

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

I got it. Did you get it?

^^B5^^

They have outlawed that in many museums.

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

I think the smile says she likes it...

^^B8^^

I'm so jaded...I call it pre-planned.

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

So he's just taught it that it's okay to head butt humans. Now we wait.

^^B11^^

^^B12^^

I have mixed feelings about this and apologize for having to send you elsewhere but it requires sound. Watch carefully.

^^B13^^

<>

Quick Grammar Lesson

You're: you are

My: fire

The one: desire

Believe when: I say

I want it: that way


<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


^^C1^^


Can anyone tell me in what sort of publication an illustration like that would be necessary?

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

That is ponderable on several levels.

^^C4^^

Why don't they build the cars out of whatever that post is made of?

^^C5^^

I wonder why that would be advantageous.

^^C6^^

Ottawa, Canada: Haley Moore and her dog Clover were out on a walk in the neighborhood — when Haley had a seizure and collapsed to the ground. 

Haley then unleashed herself and stopped traffic to get help.

^^C7^^

If a black hole the size of a penny landed on earth

I'm assuming that is an artist's rendition.

This was added in a comment and I know not why...

^^C8^^

The Red Lotus Sea in Udon Thani, Thailand

Wow!

^^C9^^

^^C10^^

I like it but what's that shit oozing out of the locker door?

^^C11^^

These artificial reefs eventually become overgrown with algae and become part of the ocean ecosystem in which marine life lives.

^^C12^^

THE ORIGINS OF THE PROUD BOYS

You should watch this...at least the first few minutes.

^^C13^^

<>
<>


<>


<>


<>



<>


<>

<>

<>




<>


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle Time:. Reindeer, presents, stocking

MIKE HARRIS said...

...last comment; NONE of the parties offer any real change on health care. You continually imply that they are different in some way....

Burgervan said...

C8: My guess is second clip shows what happens if the same size black hole appeared at the very centre of the Earth's core. Complete implosion and disappearance.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive