About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Monday, December 6, 2021

MONDAY #4730

One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

I made it a point to read lamer bedtime stories than my wife so that my kids would ask for her instead of me.

<>
<>

AMUSEMENTS


You are never too old for goofy.

^^A1^^

"You're."

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

*Can anyone explain that to me?

^^A4^^

This Is Probably the World’s First-Ever Suit Made of Men’s Mustache Hair

How do you prove such a claim?

^^A5^^

I think that when people say that they hate England they are not referring to the plants and cows.

*Everybody thinks where they live is the most beautiful. Even the ugliest of US states are described as the most beautiful by the people who live there. Have you ever seen Kansas? Or Southern Georgia?

^^A6^^

NOTE: As you may have noticed, I'm experimenting with uploading MP4s as movies with sound. We will see how this works out.


^^A7^^

From the twisted minds at Sesame Workshop

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

Sometimes God sends an Ex back into your life to see if you are still stupid.

<>
<>

COOL ASS THINGS


This is a guy's first attempt at burning a Swedish Torch.  I like how it turned out

I would prefer a strap around it.

^^B2^^

What a wonderful idea.

^^B3^^

Danny Trejo and Antonio Banderas hanging out on the set of 'Desperado' (1995)

^^B4^^

Pay attention...

The symmetry is astounding.

^^B5^^

Mars

Thank you, Science, for allowing me to see that in my lifetime.

^^B6^^

Abandoned restaurant in PetrĂ³polis, Brazil (1960's and now).

That would make a great art studio.

^^B7^^

A first printing of the U.S. Constitution sold for $43.2 million at a Sotheby’s auction, setting a record for a historic document.

Sotheby’s didn’t disclose a winner of the auction... The artifact carried a presale estimate of $15 million to $20 million and belonged to collector Dorothy Goldman. Her late husband, S. Howard Goldman had purchased it for $165,000 in 1988.

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

Now that's a good wife!

^^B10^^

Speaking of...

If it works it's not stupid.

^^B11^^

Let's take another look at this...

^^B12^^

An anxiety-inducing train layout. 

It does that on both sides of the tree.

^^B13^^

I have enough of a child left in me to find things like this thrilling.

I bet one of their mothers is looking for her pot.

*I once used my mother's saucers for target practice and when caught my defense was, "But you never use them."

^^B14^^

NFL player: *literally snaps his leg in half*

Fans everywhere: Just great! There goes my fantasy team!

<>
<>

AWRY WE GO


Staythefuckathome has revealed two types of people. 

Type One:

Type Two (me):

^^C1^^

I now just want to live long enough to see my grandson turn into a man.

^^C2^^

Scary stuff.

^^C3^^

Why some are now referring to the coronavirus as "red Covid".


What kind of learning curve is that? Nonexistent?

^^C4^^

Older hens tend to lay bigger eggs (LEFT).

Egg producers get rid of them because larger eggs cause blockages and if you zoom in on the older eggs you'll see more discoloration and wrinkles in the eggs also happens more when the hyper-modern breeds get older as they struggle to get enough calcium to keep up with their production.

^^C5^^

Are there still people out there who see this and are saddened?

It was stated that a bookstore closed and just threw out the books instead of dealing with them.

^^C6^^

This from a site I used to visit often.

"Dating a white girl?" 

The 1950s called and want their racism back!

^^C7^^

I find that repulsive.

^^C8^^

Wait for it and watch and listen carefully...

^^C9^^

Two that turned out beautifully.


A young father near Damascus discovered that his young son, who he thought had died in a chemical bombing, is alive.

^^C10^^

Swimming lessons work.

^^C11^^

Can you imagine the chaos of musical chairs if your life was on the line?

<>

Indeed. It happens EVERY FUCKING YEAR! You ought to be used to it by now.

<>

NAUGHTY BITS


^^D1^^

There's a flat-Earth joke in here somewhere.

^^D2^^

^^D3^^

My wife would do that.

^^D4^^

^^D5^^

^^D6^^

^^D7^^

I'm not sure a college student needs encouragement.

^^D8^^

<>

<>

Just a reminder, never ever pull a chainsaw toward you.

NEVER. EVER.

<>


<>


*Viewer Contribution

<>


I would love to stand there and act out what happened to Lot and his daughter in that cave as somebody reads it aloud from the Bible.

<>



<>



<>





 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time:
Is that cake you are eating?
Sensuous centaur sentinel

Are you refugee
I am refugee in exile
Seek you asylum
I want to assimilate
Ellis Island

Anonymous said...

"I would love to stand there and act out what happened to Lot and his daughter in that cave as somebody reads it aloud from the Bible."


....uuuhmmmmmmm...eww?

Inchworm said...

puzzle
1.Is that cake you are eating?
2.Sensuous centaur sentinel
3. Are you a fugitive?
I am a refugee in exile
Seek you asylum?
I want to assimilate

Ellis Island

Ralph Henry said...

Dear Lot Anon, NOT WITH MY OWN DAUGHTERS!!!

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive