About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Saturday, December 11, 2021

SATURDAY #4735

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

GET LEARNT


Let's all just start calling it cleansing the gene pool of people who don't know how to think.

^^A1^^

===

^^A2^^

How odd...

Overlapping spotlights create shadows making it look like the car is away from the ground.

^^A3^^

That disappoints me more than you will ever know.

^^A5^^

Wise words from a funny man.

^^A6^^

Man's reaction to his book review...

Here are the remainders of the interview:

VIDEO LINKS

Here's the book he wrote.

I talked to a literary agent once. She told me things I didn't like. Such as "The short stories are marvelous but, of course, couldn't possibly be published together." "Why not?" I asked. "Because one is upper and the other is a downer," said she. "But isn't that a reflection of life," said I. "I'm not going to sit here and debate this with you," said I. "Then I shall bid you a fond farewell," I said as I walked away.

^^A7^^

Touching Teacher Thanks

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

Coin-operated Tel-a-Chairs" in the Los Angeles Greyhound bus terminal. Ashtrays are also included. 1969.

^^A11^^

Get it?

^^A13^^

^^A15^^

^^A16^^

What if payphones are disappearing to make it harder to escape the matrix?

<>
<>

PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING


A man stands...yes, stands on a bicycle.

^^B1^^

^^B2^^

Precisely cutting a pipe...

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

Good clean fun...

^^B5^^

I made something similar.

The bed is spun around [it's on rollers] when we have small children sleeping over.

I made it by joining the headboard and the footboard of an old spool bed like this one.

^^B6^^

Classic food fight...

^^B7^^

An ingenious tile jig...

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

This is not his first rodeo...

^^B10^^

I think the Golden Rule for men should be: Don't say anything to a woman on the street that you wouldn't want a man saying to you in prison.

<>
<>

AND AWRY WE GO


I'm thinking that when the door is locked it won't do that.

^^C1^^

Reminds me of the time I had to get my father's aluminum shed over the damn.

^^C3^^

Kid inhaled a squeaker out of a dog toy...

[Sound on]

^^C4^^

How to lose your phone - a tutorial...

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

Cranberry sauce accident

^^C8^^

Yeah, I had a big brother too.

^^C9^^


If he just removed the wheels from one side it would stand more or less straight.

BTW I owned a rolling stage and it is well worth the money.

^^C10^^

It's good to have things in common with your girlfriend just make sure DNA isn't one of them...even in Alabama.

<>

And it has miracle blue blood!

<>

AMUSEMENTS


Yeah, I've done that.

^^D1^^

And...

I've seen it a hundred times. At my last family reunion, I was the one to walk into the rental house and loudly ask who had the drugs.

^^D2^^

British humor

It was stated that his wife bought that for him and he thought it had to do with sailing.

^^D3^^

More British humor if you can lip-read...

I could hear him say that.

^^D4^^

^^D5^^

Dogs eating Thanksgiving fare...funny stuff...

^^D6^^

Zombies Audition

This guy in the middle has been practicing...

This guy on the far left seems to have missed the whole point of the exercise...

He more looked like a fleeing felon.

^^D7^^


<>


<>

<>

<>


It's called Comparative Religion and I'm all for it. I'd start with Scientology and then move straight into Mormonism.

<>


Do you think that was planned? I think it was.

<>



<>






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Below C10: did you notice the plastic bag and the bottle on the beach? I thought that was a nice touch.

Anonymous said...

A5: Ditto
Raul

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive