About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, March 10, 2022

THURSDAY #4824

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

WAR IS HELL


*Verification Requested

If you find that I have posted false propaganda please let me know and I will post a correction. Thank you.
---

Meanwhile, Russia is hiring mercenaries from all over the world.

*Verification Requested

-P1-

A rare picture of Vladimir Putin outside his bunker. 2022

-P2-

-P3-

Whose a Snowflake now?

---
-P4-

Ukrainian mothers are writing their children's blood type with permanent markers on their children.

Think about that for a minute.

-P5-


-P6-

Buy Ukrainian Art to help the war effort.

-P7-

T-shirt sales to aid the war effort:
-P8-

Russia deploys armored trains.

Why aren't tracks blown up? Preferably with a train atop it.

-P9-

Russian military fuel trucks were destroyed by the Ukrainian army.

-P9-

Russian elderly man urges people not to be afraid in front of the dictator who invades Ukraine. Fight for freedom, Stand with Ukrainian and Russian.

-P10-

I think they are talking about Putin...
-P11-

Women Warriors
-P12-

FOR AMUSEMENT ONLY


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

I thought granddad was on his freak shit for a moment.

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^
^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

Smoking meth and posting bible quotes does not make you a Methodist.

<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


^^B1^^

Good Lord!

^^B2^^

The far end of that rainbow must be 12 feet wide. But did you notice how it reverses colors halfway over? I wonder why they did that.

^^B3^^

Sir, which way to the McDonald's farm?

^^B4^^


^^B5^^

100,000 lumens flashlight

^^B6^^

I think she just pulled it out too far.

^^B7^^

Don't you hate it when people answer their own questions? I do.

<>
<>

PONDERABLES


Beer snobs bore me.

^^C1^^


It would not surprise me if we start celebrating Ukraine Day sort of like St. Patrick's.

^^C2^^

And yet damn near every single one of them converted.

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

I know the new right is not Nazis in the traditional sense but the word has morphed into something new. Here are some examples of what it means today:

-o-

-o-

Throughout human history, it has been hard to think of a word that is more terrifying than "Pandemic".

He ended up missing it by only a million or so.

-o-

Has he forgotten the hundreds of years when the quota was a strict 'white men only?

-o-

^^C8^^

The US would never be that forward-looking because it's not profitable.

^^C9^^

To the people who lose one shoe on the side of the highway: please tell me what the rest of your life is like.

<>
<>

A HUMAN MENAGERIE


^^D1^^

If only there was a way to know for sure...

^^D2^^

^^D3^^

Girl Flip
^^D4^^

Lady With a Sack
^^D5^^

Land Diver
^^D6^^

Race Chaos

When we hosted a major marathon in Columbia, they painted a blue line to show the whole course.

^^D7^^

Shaq
^^D8^^

Turkish Street Food
^^D9^^


<>


It must be the fried seafood and barbecue.

<>

Remember this guy? Look carefully.



<>

-sound on-

<>



<>


<>


<>






No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive