About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

WENESDAY #4935

One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

A NATION OUTRAGED


<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>
<>

A-FUCKING-MEN!

<>

THINK ABOUTS


The caption read: "A few of you might get this!"

Well, I for one don't get it. Anybody?

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

That could save me some money on wet wipes.

But what exactly is a "butt problem" that a damp paper towel solves?

^^A3^^

And the same God that oversees events like that frets over you masturbating. Of course, he does.

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

That is a classic example of mental gymnastics.

^^A6^^

There are two kinds of people in the world.

Example #1:

---
Example #2:

And remember, at the same time they are price gouging they are reporting record profits. And a barrel of oil costs about what it did in 2013-14.

^^A7^^
^^A8^^

I will be the first to admit that most of my murals were art with a lower case A, but I found a niche that few other artists could or would do and milked it for all it was worth.

^^A9^^

Most people who try to discuss the present costs of higher education in America have no idea how much it costs. There is no way you can pay for college with a part-time job like the last generation did it? Further, a highly educated population is the only way America maintains its leadership role in the world. And remember, China has more honor students than America has students.

^^A10^^
^^A11^^

Thoughts and prayers are for people who want to feel good about themselves without actually lifting a finger to help.

^^A12^^

Visualizing Ukrainian War

I heard today that the Russians can continue the war for another year. We Americans must do more to show that naked aggression is no way to conduct foreign policy.

^^A13^^

^^A14^^

<>

I've had a British voice in my head saying "Bit annoying innit" for the past 38 months.

<>
<>

I need whoever said, "Do something each day that scares you" to explain to my wife why I bought the bondage bed.

<>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE


For all you Canadians out there...

^^B1^^

From what I've seen of ancient graffiti, he's right.

And no one seems immune...

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

Think of the January 6 insurrectionists filming themselves committing felonies.

^^B4^^

I'm telling my grandson that this was Jeff Bezos.

Seriously, what would you do if you had enough money that if you bought every homeless person in America a free meal every day and STILL be obscenely rich? I can honestly say I would not hoard it.

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

<>

Did you see the Sesame Street episode where Grover uses a train as a visual aid to describe the action between Elmo's mom and the football team?

<>
<>

My wife is using the word "mansplaining" incorrectly and I don't know what to do about it.

<>

THINGS I DON'T SEE EVERY DAY


1859 Farmhouse

But look what he found on the inside...

---
---

There was a woodworking shop in the basement and I'm thinking the farmer worked on those floors during the winter when there was no farming to do.

^^C1^^

Your car got toad.

But how did it get up there?

^^C2^^

The Road to Hell in the Carlsbad Caverns National Park, New Mexico.

^^C3^^

There are two types of people...

And...

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

Last night I watched The Wizard of Oz just to see these two scenes.

And come to find out they edited out the body hanging in the tree.

^^C6^^

Yes, this is terrifying...

But more terrifying to me was my panic-inducing trip up US Highway 50 in Colorado which looked very much like this road.

The lack of guard rails left me frozen in fear.

On our first road trip, we spent a lot of time on US 50.

^^C7^^

My Kind of Puppet

^^C8^^

Damn Spectacle

Wait until the very end and don't blink.

Here it is again and gushing water can't be good...

^^C9^^

<>

I'm not arguing that a AR 15 isn't fun to shoot but why do you need five in your living room? Go to the range. I love giraffes but there are rules about raising one in my yard. I have to go to the zoo whenever I want to fuck one.

<>
<>

Instead of calling it a "to-do" list I've started writing "side quests" at the top to make it seem more fun and interesting and boy has that not helped one bit.

<>

HUMANS BEHAVING ODDLY


On our way back from the beach we experienced a driver like that. He squeezed in front of me with only inches to spare then passed a semi on the right in the merge lane. With all that he probably arrived only minutes before I did.

^^D1^^

I'll have two of what he had.

^^D2^^

^^D3^^

Speaking of hair...

How does he even get it to compact 

like that to begin with?!

^^D4^^

I've talked to many fellow teachers and we all agree that it is very easy to spot some homosexual boys as early as the first grade. But it is almost impossible to spot a future lesbian.

My favorite gay boy grew up to head Five Queers Interiors in New York. When he was in elementary school I asked him what he did for fun and he told me it was redecorating his bedroom.

^^D5^^

I don't know what that guy is going through but I know the feeling.

^^D6^^

^^D7^^

The repair bill was more than the fine he would have had to pay but HE MADE IT!

^^D8^^

I thought this scene was one of the most terrifying in filmdom. It clearly demonstrates that he is really enjoying the torture he is inflicting.

^^D9^^

Chair Prank

We did shit like that while in the military all the time.

^^D10^^


<>


<>


<>


<>


<>


<>

<>






 

7 comments:

Jon C said...

A1 Steelers Wheel song. Clowns to the left of me jokers to the right, stuck in the middle with you

Jon

Anonymous said...

A1 refers to a song by Steelers Wheels. “ Clowns to the left of me Jokers to the right…

MIKE HARRIS said...

Does bodily autonomy extend to people refusing to have a vaccine, however dangerous they think it is?

Anonymous said...

^^A1^^
It's lyrics to a song by Stealers Wheel.

Lyrics
Well I don't know why I came here tonight
I've got the feeling that something ain't right
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs
Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here I am stuck in the middle with you
Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you
And I'm wondering what it is I should do
It's so hard to keep this smile from my face
Losing control, yeah I'm all over the place
Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here I am stuck in the middle with you
When you started off with nothing
And you're proud that you're a self-made man
And your friends they all come crawling
Slap you on the back and say
Please
Please
Trying to make some sense of it all
But I can see it makes no sense at all
Is it cool to go to sleep on the floor?
'Cause I don't think that I can take anymore
Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here I am stuck in the middle with you
When you started off with nothing
And you're proud that you're a self-made man
And your friends they all come crawling
Slap you on the back and say
Please
Please
Well I don't know why I came here tonight
I've got the feeling that something ain't right
I'm so scared in case I fall off my chair
And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs
Clowns to the left of me
Jokers to the right
Here I am stuck in the middle with you
Yes I'm stuck in the middle with you
Stuck in the middle with you
Here I am, stuck in the middle with you
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Gerry Rafferty / Joe Egan
Stuck in the Middle with You lyrics © Stage Three Music (catalogues) Limited

Anonymous said...

A1: P.S. - "stuck in the middle with 'ewe'"
Raul

Anonymous said...

A14: Hysterical claptrap

Gunker said...

A6
Ignoring the stupidity about prayers, it is a valid question. Why are there so many more mass shootings now than before when guns were even more ubiquitous ?
Japan doesn't have mass shootings because of no guns, but they do have mass stabbings (including one with 19 dead), school stabbings (8 dead in one case), metro gassing (14 dead). I don't think guns are the primary problem.


A7
What happened to oil and gas profits during the corona lockdown ? Don't we already tax profits in companies ? What is the optimal profit an company should make and how much should we tax over that amount ?

Shareholders in companies include those of us that don't suck on the state teat for a pension, but hope our pension funds are invested in profit making companies.


A10
In my comment on the previous post I pointed out that costs were so high because of the loans and colleges were not giving a superior education for the additional costs. Your public service announcement just proves this.

A11
This only takes effect 16 July. 998 does not work nationally yet. Please change this urgently !!!
https://www.fcc.gov/sites/default/files/988-fact-sheet.pdf

A13
Does the "We Americans" include just the 18 year olds who will be on the frontline ?

A14
The secret service is already debunking this narrative

B5
Why can't he spend his money as he sees fit ? It will benefit the world far more than the bloated NASA budget. How many homeless meals would that buy ?

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive