About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, July 3, 2022

SUNDAY #4939

One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

OPINIONS OF OTHERS


Theocratic Fascism is here. What are you doing to stop it?

---

Okay...

*Verification Requested

<>
<>

<>
<>
<>

PONDERABLES


Being a free country means more than just being free to make money. We should all be free to be ourselves as long as we don't harm others. How is that basic tenet lost on so many American conservatives?

^^A1^^


^^A2^^

^^A3^^

*Verification of Numbers Requested

^^A4^^

*Viewer contribution

^^A5^^

Yeah, what if, indeed.

^^A6^^

It tells me that they know the penalty for perjury.

<>

*Viewer contribution

Indeed.

<>
<>
^^A7^^

<>

I can tell who you are based on your Taco Bell order better than with astrology but that's probably just me being a Taco Supreme.

<>
<>

Good morning to everyone except for whoever was supposed to be taking care of the clearance plants at Home Depot.

<>

PEOPLE


Mugshots of the Patriot Front dorks

You may have seen pictures of the 31 Best Buy Nazis getting arrested, and as usual, they had their masks on for much of it. The fun thing about being arrested is you get your picture taken, like Splash Mountain, but free, and there are no masks allowed. 

Seriously, do those young men look like they represent a superior race?

^^B1^^

Well, I'm proof you don't HAVE to do it that way.

^^B2^^

"Hurry! Go find me a crown for the interview!"

^^B3^^

I bet they grew up to be best friends.

^^B4^^

I'm not sure legs are supposed to bend that way.

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

He doesn't look all that thrilled.

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

I was one of the few people to take my discharge in Europe and I had a lot of fun...until my money ran out.

*BTW a DD214 is basically your proof of discharge.
^^B10^^

But why would anyone give a shit what someone else ate or how they ate it?

There's a lot of minding other people's business going on around here - think where a grown man chooses to put his dick.

^^B11^^

^^B12^^

Just because you don't like what he did doesn't give you the right to just make shit up. I thought his weeping was genuine. And the second photo was taken long after the trauma in the courtroom. Have all you critics forgotten that he was shot at?

^^B13^^

^^B14^^

^^B15^^

It must have been a slow news day.

^^B16^^

The creative process...

"Whatever."

- bass player probably

^^B17^^

^^B18^^

^^B19^^

<>

I ordered pizza.

- me sexting my wife

<>
<>

Adulthood is wild in that one day you get a little sleepy and then you stay that way for the rest of your life.

<>

PLACES


Ancient rivers on Mars

Mars elevation as a color map. Purple and blue for low elevation and white for high elevation. Used blue to map the approximate water level. Created from a DEM and Elevation Raster. 

And...

Echus Chasma, Mars

-sound on-

^^C1^^

Iceland

In case you had any doubts about plate tectonics.

^^C2^^

A puppy in a trench with Ukrainian defenders.

What must it think of bombardments?

^^C3^^

Want to guess what this is?

.

.

.

.

.

The White House Completely Gutted for Renovations

^^C4^^

There must be a very good reason for that particular pattern. I'm thinking it's so it never has to stop to turn around.

^^C5^^

That must leave viewers in awe.

^^C6^^

Lois' naughty sister?

^^C7^^

I once wrote about a futurist who opined that the arrival of dystopia will be marked by the number of potholes that go unrepaired.

Oh, shit.

^^C8^^

Norway

Occupied houses older than my whole country.

^^C9^^

The Swedish Tradition of Not Feeding Other People's Children

A few days ago, on Ask Reddit, a user asked, "What is the weirdest thing you had to do at someone else’s house because of their culture/religion?"

A guy shared a strange experience from Sweden:

"I remember going to my Swedish friend's house. And while we were playing in his room, his mom yelled that dinner was ready. And check this. He told me to WAIT in his room while they ate."

Here's why:

“Eating is something that you did at home. You didn’t feed other people’s children — that would have been considered a sort of intrusion in another family’s life, with the subtext of ‘You can’t feed your children properly, so I will feed them.’”

---

Can any Swedes out there confirm that?

^^C10^^

Every man needs his "special place". 

Mine is in my recliner in my mancave.

^^C11^^

^^C12^^

Speaking of ice storage...

^^C13^^

There are still people who believe this is something supernatural when it has been proven that they move only when there is infrequent rain accompanied by high winds.

^^C14^^

That's true of every restaurant with which I'm familiar.

^^C15^^

<>

This year has been so ridiculous and weird that I don't have the energy to be surprised anymore. A portal to another universe could open in my kitchen and I'd be like "Well, I guess this is just another thing I'm going to have to learn to live with.

<>
<>

To hell with fake moaning. If the dick is bad pull him close and start booing in his ear.

<>

THINGS


^^D1^^

*Verification Requested

^^D2^^

Those are humans walking in it with plenty of headroom to spare.

^^D3^^

Do you agree that if the photographer had waited patiently and positioned himself carefully for the shot would been more worthy than simply Photoshopping it?

^^D4^^

^^D5^^

I had a guy get my keys out just like that but by prying the door with a screwdriver. He used a bent coat hanger instead of that special tool in the clip.

^^D6^^

Just put the shotgun shell in the hole...

That was a thing on WW2 airplanes too.

*Yeah, I saw Flight of the Phoenix also.

^^D7^^

^^D8^^

^^D9^^

Try to Find the Hidden Tiger

And it's not the letters in the stripes.

^^D10^^

I'm still waiting for the Republican leadership to formally declare that bullshit.

^^D11^^

Y'all be careful out there.

^^D12^^


<>

<>

<>


<>


<>


<>

<>






 

6 comments:

ponder said...

Can any Swedes out there confirm that?
^^C10^^

https://www.thelocal.se/20220530/fact-check-do-swedish-parents-really-not-feed-kids-on-playdates/
https://www.npr.org/2022/06/04/1103075936/-swedengate-alleges-the-swedes-dont-feed-other-peoples-children-on-playdates
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/02/world/europe/sweden-feeding-guests-dinner.html

MIKE HARRIS said...

In your death list why not have "Blacks killed by other blacks"? The resultant figure would be hundreds of times higher than anything you quote...

Ralph Henry said...

Dear Mike, I'm beginning to think you have a thing for black people. Am I right?
RH

Anonymous said...

B13: Sounds like that portal to alternate universe opened up for you.

Ralph Henry said...

Dear B13 Anon, That's the third time I have made those exact comments. You might want to start paying attention.
RH

Anonymous said...

Puzzletime: ?=12
2x+2Θ = 10
2x + Θ +(Θ-1) =9
2x + (Θ-1) + (Θ+1) = 11

Continue to solve for each variable until you get:
X=3
0 =2
O = 1
▲ = 4


4 + 3 + 3 + 2 = 12

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive