About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, August 9, 2022

TUESDAY #4976

One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

PONDERABLES


^^A0^^

F. Scott Fitzgerald's original quote in The Rich Boy went as follows:

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

<>

The same people who thought Obama was a Muslim now think that Trump is a Christian.

<>
<>

An asexual friend of my wife calls herself a "shagnostic" and I think that fits her perfectly.

<>

GET LEARNT


*Verification Requested

^^B1^^

What is happening is that the nocturnal near-surface layers (lowest 50-100m) of the atmosphere are much more stable than the layers above it in the mornings. Until the ground heats up due to daytime heating, the surface layers stay more stable than the air over it. Kelvin-Helmholtz waves occur when the wind shear between the layers destabilizes the topmost portion of that stable layer and entrains the air into the unstable layer. What you see is stable air being lifted, cooled, and condensed so that this process becomes visible, though this commonly happens in many places without being visible.

---

---

---

The same process happens on Saturn.

^^B2^^

^^B3^^

MACS J1149+2223 Lensed Star-1, also known as Icarus, is a blue supergiant observed through a gravitational lens and the most distant individual star detected, at 9 billion light-years from Earth... Light from the star was emitted 4.4 billion years after the Big Bang.  According to co-discoverer Patrick Kelly, the star is at least a hundred times more distant than the next farthest non-supernova star observed, and is the first magnified individual star seen.

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

*Verification Requested

^^B6^^

Conophytum pageae is a succulent perennial plant with a clustering, mat-forming growth habit. This species is from the ice plant family, Aizoaceae, which is also known as vygies in South Africa and New Zealand.

*A teenage boy couldn't help but stick his dick in one of those no matter the consequences.

^^B7^^

All things Ralph...

^^B8^^

Mozart's Requiem

He seems like a pretty smart guy.

^^B9^^

I found that exceedingly informative.

^^B10^^

That last one - vemodalen - occurred to me when I photographed Mount Rushmore and then found hundreds of the exact same shot on Google.

^^B11^^

<>

The reason Mayberry was so peaceful and quiet was that no one was married. Andy, Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Ernest T. Bass, Helen, Thelma Lou, Clara, and, of course, Opie were all single. The only married person was Otis and he stayed drunk.

<>
<>

I look forward to a time when the only news about Marjorie Taylor Greene is that she bit a prison guard.

<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


^^C1^^

As mentioned prior, my first wife was an advertising exec and aided in the creation of hundreds of ads like that.

^^C2^^

Putting the "fresh" in fresh seafood...

^^C3^^

Any Star Wars fans out there?

^^C4^^

Bathroom Signs

Apple for Eve?
^^C5^^

For aiming while holding it like a gangbanger.

^^C6^^

This precision with only logs and rocks.

Logs for the form and stones as the construction material.

And round because it is very strong and stable.

The more weight you put on it the stronger it gets.

^^C7^^


Do not try that on acid.

^^C8^^

This was not presented as an optical illusion but just try moving your eye over the red stripes.

^^C9^^

^^C10^^

I'll never forget my first fallout shelter.

^^C11^^

This sign is at a local veterinary clinic.

^^C12^^

What a wonderful choice of words.

^^C13^^

^^C14^^

I'm constantly being reminded of the dozens of free manikins I couldn't accept.

^^C15^^

How very, very clever.

^^C16^^

Lemon Tutorial

^^C17^^

<>

I called the IT guy and told him my computer wouldn't turn off and back on again just to fuck with him.

<>
<>

I'm tired of how they guilt trip ordinary people for every tiny thing that might spark joy while all executives dip their hands and big barrels of dinosaur juice to lube up every time they wank one off.

<>

HUMAN ODDITIES


Oh, hell yeah.

^^D1^^

Those smiles.

^^D2^^

Pierced nipples.

^^D3^^

I bet he shoots it by holding it sideways.

^^D4^^

Until you figure out you are both doing the same thing.

^^D5^^

Polizei

^^D6^^

That's one proud dude.

^^D7^^

The most telegraphed finish in internet history.

^^D8^^

^^D9^^

Who would have thought a man with his pants on backward and one each pair of shoes had money to retrieve from an ATM?

^^D10^^

Practice makes perfect...

They even teach it in CLASSES!!!

Now THAT is what I call sex education!

But all I can think about is it breaking off while down their throats. And speaking of tips, I offer this?

*MNBT

---

STORYTIME:

My wife was out with her friends when one of them lamented that she had promised her soon-to-be husband that she would let him come in her mouth on their honeymoon. All of them bemoaned the notion then the primmest and most proper of them all said, "Why don't you just take it all the down your throat then you won't have to swallow it." 

They all but could gape.

^^D11^^

I find that exceedingly sad. Do you think she knew how to give proper head? If not my wife gives lessons on weekends.

^^D13^^

Burning off calories the hard way...

^^D14^^

When the apocalypse is near but you still want to put that vibe out.

It reminds me of a girl who had a dick for a day.

^^D15^^

Can you spell "Drama Queen", boys and girls?

^^D16^^

There are two kinds of responses to sun exposure.

Mine...

And my wife's...

There's being tanned and then there's barbecued! 

I hope she is okay.

^^D 17-18^^

Lactation Stimulation

^^D19^^

But not all Human Oddities are benign.

French police tear gassing homeless man for no apparent reason.

^^D20^^



<>

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>


<>


Find the person.




I know it was Star Trek and not Star Wars.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

^^B7^^
I doubt they are called "vygies" in New Zealand unless it's by an Afrikaans speaking South African expat. Vygie is an Afrikaans word, the plural being vygies.

Inchworm said...

C4 OK, I'll do it. It is Star Trek being depicted, not Star Wars.

Ralph Henry said...

Dearest Inchworm, you must have missed the last line in the post.
RH

Anonymous said...

C3: I once took the girls out for Chinese and they watched in horror as I snatched up and ate baby octopuses as they tried to escape their certain doom.

For those sticklers out there, I purposely did not use old Latin octopi or old Greek octopodes. I prefer to use the modern preferred plural.

Anonymous said...

Puzzle: I see a dude midway down towards the right, kinda pink. Looks a bit like Nixon if I squint. Pretty abstract. That it?

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive