About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

TUESDAY #4983

One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

<>

OPINIONS OF OTHERS


---

*"The love of money is the root of all evil."

^^A1^^

Republicans tell you exactly what they will do if we dare allow them to govern and people think what? That they are kidding? That they don't really mean it? Remember, they signaled their intentions on Roe vs. Wade and here we are.

And I can almost understand the twisted logic of being against abortion and gay marriage, but what in the fuck is the problem with condoms?

^^A2^^

But there is a more direct method...

I would bet a dollar to a donut that the man with the swastika votes Republican.

^^A3^^

This is NOT your father's Republican Party.

^^A4^^

They have a new sympathy card.

No other country on Earth would tolerate this. None.

I watched the whole 77 minutes of the cops in the hall. This frame tore me up.

^^A5^^

Observation from a sensitive young woman.

^^A6^^

This guy speaks on this connection between Big Pharma and the government. You may want to listen.

^^A7^^

---

---

---

---
^^A8^^

<>

Being overdressed is a myth made up by poor people who can't afford decent clothes.

<>
<>

Writing Prompt: You have many of the abilities of a Disney princess. You can talk to animals, people burst into song around you, and it seems every other day a Prince Charming-type falls madly in love with you. As one of the most feared mafia enforcers in New York, though, it's tough - but you make it work somehow.

<>

FACTS WORTH SHARING


That rude troll I had to block left me with this same lame-ass argument.

I tried to educate the man but I'm sure it made no difference in his Climate Change denial.

^^B1^^

I'm sure this will be used to discount the importance of electric vehicles.

But the man used the vehicle improperly.

^^B2^^

That is what happens when people listen to the anti-science quacks. Stop listening to idiots with an ax to grind or a buck to make and trust science.

^^B3^^

194 House Republicans opposed your right to acquire birth control. Remember when these same Republicans were panicking about Sharia law?

My dad was an atheist who voted straight Republican ticket for one simple reason - because he hated liberals that much. "Hating liberals" was just a fancy way of not having to admit he was racist. You should have heard him when Martin Luther King won the Nobel Peace Prize.

^^B4^^

"Forcibly disappeared" is a very strange phrase.

^^B5^^

Here are the approximate boundaries before the white man arrived.

But those borders weren't peacefully established as soon as they walked over the Bering Strait. The borders were established through warfare - warfare that continued well past the white man's arrival. If you look at it that way, white people were just the victors in a long struggle to control that same land.

^^B6^^

Christian Nationalism

^^B7^^

It behooves the fascists to convince people that their government is so bad that it can't be fixed so you shouldn't even vote. Voting is our only way to stop this stampede toward totalitarianism.

^^B8^^

<>

According to NASA, 1993's Jurassic Park is the seventh most scientifically accurate film ever made – or so I'm told.

<>
<>

At some point, we as a species decided that oil profits were more important than corseted big titty women with Cleopatra's eye makeup. This whole world is what we deserve.

<>

FOR AMUSEMENT ONLY


^^C1^^

^^C2^^

But think of the maintenance, gas, and insurance.

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

Two of the funniest people on the planet.

^^C5^^

Today on the news I heard news anchors discussing Pence's rough road to the White House and these words were used: 

"His base tried to lynch him...literally."

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

I once lived with a young woman who would take a couch cushion into the bathroom to sit on when she had to fart so I wouldn't hear it. My wife is NOT that woman.

^^C9^^

*Yes, the internet has ruined me.

^^C10^^

^^C11^^

*That was not me I assure you.

^^C12^^

Using only food tells us where you live.

I would go with cornbread, hush puppies, fried okra, corn on the cob, and, of course, barbecue.

Or maybe pickled pig feet and hog jowls.

^^C13^^

I've always wanted to do that. Seriously. 

It's on my bucket list.

^^C14^^

Wife Pranks Husband

-sound on for screeches-

^^C15^^

Do you know what they say about short-term memory loss?

That is the laughter of well-baked young ladies.

^^C16^^


The illusion of the day: 

This video looks like it's in reverse but isn't

"This Video is not in Reverse" by Alan Emir is an incredible illusion. Emir has quite a talent for acting as if someone just pressed the rewind button as he goes about daily tasks such as eating a sandwich and drinking a glass of juice (by making the food re-emerge from his mouth in perfect condition).  He even rigged the clock in the room to move backward, as well. At 1:25, he un-shaves his mustache, and I have no idea how. He keeps a stoic expression throughout the entire video as if moving in reverse is his natural state.

^^C17^^

<>

Imagine how upset all the folks who believe in conspiracy theories will be when they find out they are part of a conspiracy to use morons to spread disinformation through conspiracy theories.

<>
<>

Half of the DNA found on the New York City subways belongs to a man named Walter Waddell who hasn't been seen in 13 years.

<>

HUMAN ACTIVITY


^^D1^^

Who drives around with a strap that strong in their car?

^^D2^^

Speaking of straps...wait for it...

South Africa?

^^D3^^

^^D4^^

The same people who would do that will walk right past a homeless person as if they are invisible.

^^D5^^

Balls of Steel

^^D6^^

<>

Alexander Graham Bell: I invented the telephone!

His brother, Clapper: I'm working on something pretty groundbreaking myself.

<>
<>

I hate to be "that guy" who finds homoerotic subtext in just about anything, but I was just watching Brokeback Mountain, and let me tell you...

<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


The kid "violated" safety rules.

"The robot broke the child's finger," Sergey Lazarev, Moscow Chess Federation President, told Tass news agency. "This is of course bad."

^^E1^^

A dog on a mission.

Wait for it...

^^E2^^

Does anyone know how they keep the meat from spoiling?

^^E3^^

^^E4^^

????

^^E5^^

Horse at the Beach

^^E6^^

<>

<>

<>


<>


<>


<>

<>


See anything...odd?





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm atheist, and vote republican. Also, I'm Chicano. A Mexican born American. Your thoughts?

Anonymous said...

^^C3^^
Dunno about the US but the military does not insure their shit.


^^D2^^
People with crappy 4x4's that always break down.



^^D3^^
Don't think from a brief glimpse of the license plate.


Puzzle Time
The building is located at number 711 in the street?

Larry said...

711 is the address on the building.......

JNR said...

A-2
In my life time I have only personally known one lesbian and one homosexual. But then, I don't have a habit of going around asking people their sexual orientation.
Who you love and who loves you is no ones business but your own.

Anonymous said...

A7
I admit I did not watch beyond a few minutes of the video. Most things Tucker says make no sense. Pfizer has nothing to do with Oxycontin and very little to do with the current opioid crisis. But their Covid vaccine was instrumental in curbing deaths from the virus.

Thorhees21 said...

A4-Trump did not appoint the magistrate judge who signed off on the search warrant.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive