About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, March 31, 2024

SUNDAY #5576

 One Of My Very Own

===
===
===
===

<>

<>

PART ONE

^^A1^^

Neat. 

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

Squirrel parkour.

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART TWO

^^B1^^

^^B2^^

There has got to be a better paving material.

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

^^B5^^

Please remember that I post many things that are meant to be food for thought only.

^^B6^^
^^B7^^

I love that kind of problem-solving.

^^B8^^

Those zany Asians.

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART THREE

^^C1^^

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

Location, location, location.

^^C6^^

^^C7^^

HOLY SHIT!!!

^^C8^^

"Big" Piano

^^C9^^

===
===
===
===

<>


<>


*It's just so silly.

<>


<>


<>


<>



3 comments:

Ralph Henry said...

Dear Bill,
Who do you blame?
RH

Anonymous said...

Our grocery bill has stayed the same, gas fluctuates but is now between $3.15 and $3.27 a gallon near us. All in all, we're doing pretty well for a retired couple.

Ralph Henry said...

Dear Retired Person,
I'm doing okay also but the young people are fucked.
RH

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive