About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, April 21, 2024

SUNDAY #5597

 One Of My Very Own

===
===
===
===

<>

<>

PART ONE


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

My office Lazy Boy sits on a pallet to make getting in and out easier.

^^A6^^

The instructions were unclear.

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

^^A9^^

^^A10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART TWO


^^B1^^

A magnificent living thing.
^^B2^^

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

Reminds me of the dressing rooms in my wife's stores that I made from doors I purchased from the salvage yard.

^^B5^^

Speaking of...

^^B6^^

My back door is very similar to that and I treasure it.

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

===
===
===
===
<>

PART THREE


^^C1^^

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

^^C4^^

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

Bear Grooming

^^C7^^

Dog Taxi

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

Being Asian

^^C10^^

===
===
===
===

<>


<>


<>


<>


<>


===
===
===
<>




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A7: that's the way you're supposed to do it. They just took a picture before it was finished.
The stringers have been properly blocked. And now it's time to put the tread and the risers on.

Anonymous said...

https://youtu.be/bnKIVX968PQ?si=yHWPXBmMGfKwB8xM

Ralph Henry said...

Dear Stair Guy,
I'm certainly not saying your are wrong I'm just saying I have never seen it done that way.
RH

Anonymous said...

Puzzle: Neon lights
Raul

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive