About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, January 15, 2016

FRIDAY #2583


One Of My Very Own…




>

>

>
Liar, liar pants on fire.



>
And people still question evolution.
 This could have just as well been an extra valve in the heart, or another lobe in the brain. It. Is. Just. That. Easy.

>

German Battleship, Bismarck sank in May of 1941 on its maiden voyage. Considered one of the most dangerous ships ever to have sailed.
 The epic battle to sink this bastard was won by one of the luckiest shots in naval warfare history which just happened to knock out its rudder.

>
People are doing this all over the world...don't know why.
Except for the awesome WOW factor! 

>
 Why would anyone do that? Why the hell not?

>
This could finally be the answer to personal flying technology.
 It is a powered up easily by simple drone controls. Easy.

>

If at first you don’t succeed, get used to it.


>

What are the odds of her and I sharing the exact same kink?

>
Why isn't this celebrated all over the world?
I will state again that science is awful at public relations...the same public that funds such discoveries. And it is NOT the public's job to educate themselves about your endeavors, it's YOUR job to hype your every discovery.

>
Amazing.

>
How clever.
 I'm assuming he has done this before.

>
As I've stated before, the shadow thing works for me.

>
Remember this clip. There is a follow up in a few days.
Bummer.

>


 The emailer who threatened LA schools claims to be "a Muslim extremist." That's like a student signing his report card "Timmy's Dad."


>

>
I just ran across this and it reads like I wrote it myself.

>

PTSD service dog hears stress in owners voice and performs anger intervention.

>

My wife has figured out that if she waits long enough to make dinner, I will just eat cereal.


>
Pulp Fiction.
>

 Over all these years, you'd think I'd remember how important the "L" in clock is.


>

>
THIS is the way to beg for money!

>


The scariest moment of parenthood is when your 3yo looks at you and says close your eyes and open your mouth.


>
 People (almost all men) who find breastfeeding inappropriate disgust me.

>

>


If I ever find a dead body while I'm hiking I'm gonna be like finally.


>
 I never noticed that in Grapes of Wrath, every other chapter was rather historical, with the other chapters following the family.


>
 Who knew.

>
True? Hell, I don't know, but it's kind of cool to think about.

>


What kinda psychopath tries to get in touch with someone by calling them on the phone? What is this...1984?


>
 What a good idea.

>
Chinese fashion for when you can't breathe the air.

>

"The one thing that unites all Americans, regardless of age, gender, sexual-orientation, religion or ethnic background, is that we all believe we are above-average drivers."


>

>

>


When you look at trending topics on the internet, it's a lot easier to understand why they have to write "Do Not Eat" on silica gel packets.


>

>
Been awhile, but these still keep popping up.

>


That moment when you mom says she was a virgin, but then 3 random dudes show up on your birthday with gifts.


>

>

Some retired people travel or take up a new hobby and I just spent 28 minutes trying to pry open a pistachio.


>


1 comment:

Scott James said...

Why is there a st8ck of dynomite unded the guy in wheel chair? I dont get it.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive