About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, November 3, 2016

THURSDAY #2873

One Of My Very Own…



EMAIL

ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
KEY PACKET TUTORIAL
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2015/07/key-packet-tutorial.html



More election insanity...





Is that true? I don't know. I didn't have the time to do the research, but it wouldn't surprise me. If you haven't discerned this by now, here's my take.

Hillary Clinton is a corrupt politician. We should all know that by now b. But Donald Trump is an insane man and under no circumstances can he be allowed to be the leader of the free world.

>
We have all seen images like this of the pipe line protests...







But, as always, there is another side to the story.


Boing Boing was the source for that and they are usually reliable.
Can't you imagine if every church in America was exempt from eminent domain? We would have no interstate highway system or airports or railroads.

Plus, I, of course, have no love of just declaring this or that spiritual. Boil it down and it just means you like it. It does not come from a higher plain or a mystical entity. 
I do not claim to know everything there is to know about that particular pipeline, but I do know that there are millions of miles of pipelines crisscrossing America with very few problems.

>
Arguably the most beautiful city in the world, Paris, has been reduced to this by immigrants.

As I understand it, the citizens have had enough.
>

Real Madrid/Legia soccer match played with no fans in the stands due to excessive violence of the Polish fans.



>
I like Triscuits because sometimes I just want to eat a wicker basket.


>
Does anybody else still get angry when they remember the destruction of  the Library of Alexandria?

But I read that the library may not have been burned, but rather left unattended for so long that the roof leaked, thus destroying the contents.

>
MEN BEHAVING BADLY




What a headline! (no pun intended)



Taking back the armrest...

The guy in the middle should get both armrests. The other guy has the window and the wall to lean against. The aisle seat has more leg room and easy access to the restroom. These rules should be written on the back of each seat.

Coming home pretending to be sober.

I can recall several times I felt like that.



>
"So it's going to be one of those days."


>
The son of a bitch did it again!


This time it was filled with cash.


The total came to roughly $45K

If I were he I would now rip my house apart piece by piece.

>
I've been looking for this image for years.

When I was young we had one of those in my neighborhood. We called it Crooked Tree, whose trunk continued to grow horizontally and had 5 or 6 of those giant limbs. We had a rite of passage when we got brave enough to jump from one limb to another some 4 or 5 feet away.

>
Megalodon tooth found on the beach after hurricane Matthew.

What a great find...and I mean that, but I was shocked to learn that it was valued at only $100.

>
Commercial log splitter.

Mesmerizing. 

>
This happened so often during WWII that it was referred to as the Garand thumb.

I imagine you only did that once.

>
Eierschalensollbruchstellenverursacher is a German word which apparently translates to "eggshell predetermined breaking point causer."


>
My good friend knows his barbecue. He says that anything other than open pit concrete block cooked isn't worth eating.

Most big BBQ joints cook only hams or shoulders on a commercial smoker and that will not give you the honest taste of Southern Cue. It has to do with the fat being cooked with all the different flavors of the pig.

And the only way to serve it is a good old fashion pig pullin', whereby the hog is laid out on a table as illustrated above and you just pull off whatever part you want. Forks are optional.

>
A MINI FUN WITH LANGUAGE




Indeed.



I talked to a young woman who tried to put up with that corporate lunacy. Lunacy because every single customer knows all those young people are forced to do it, making their unnatural cheerfulness even more hypocritical.

This would happen more often if people like me were in charge of marketing...





Well, at least Dylan has it figured out.



I did not know this gesture actually had a name.


I have seen that gesture a thousand times around my poker table.

Pay attention - I laughed out loud...



>
All of us old guys who have out-lived their dicks think this hilarious.

Or as I like to say, I wore that bastard out.

>

I was struck by her loveliness, but speaking of tattoos...



>
It was reported that Hillary Clinton's bus emptied its sewage in the parking lot.

But one of my first large murals was titled "Forward Together." It depicted a couple of dozen giant people of every sex, color and age walking out of the mural...together.


>
A repost of an app to teach kids how to type using all of their fingers.


>
He manages to get a shaving 6 microns thick (human hair is approx 90 microns thick).


Speaking of shaving off wood...

Looks like a Dr. Seuss illustration.

>
A sculpture of the painting...

How wonderful!

>
Go ahead, criticize my overprotective parenting but no gorillas were shot on my watch.

>
This lady is driving...

Maybe Saudi Arabia's ban on women drivers may have merit...
She thought cruise control meant auto-pilot.

>
Let's take a look at something no one should have to look at twice...

What could I possibly add to that.

>
A new twist in rock stacking...


>
Thank god attorneys let us know they're attorneys "at law" so we don't assume they're attorneys at garlic bread or something.

>
A repost of one of my favorite murals...


>
Canada was once called Moosebekistan.

>




And come to find out, they were right.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive