About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, December 30, 2016

FRIDAY NAUGHTY BITS #2930

One Of My Very Own...


EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com



Some of these are reposts, but hope you enjoy.






























Get on their knees. Him to propose; her to give him his birthday blowjob?
















He saw his chance and he went for it.




Your mom's anal beads have arrived.


Did you see two penises?








It's an upside down bed.


We all have that one cousin.









































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

riddle answer - turn 30

Anonymous said...

It's very easy to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph
at this site.

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive