About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, January 1, 2017

SUNDAY FUN WITH LANGUAGE #2932

One Of My Very Own...


EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com




---
You really should research the sulfur fires in Syria.

That kid is trying to carry on with a normal life amid that hell on earth of oceans of molten burning liquid sulfur.
---
I wonder how many of you people will understand this...

---
Damn!




The last of my days off. We will return to regularly scheduled programming at midnight.






























I lost a portion of that joke, but you can figure it out.


I have no idea why that would be in this file.










































































Phrasing.




























No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive