About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, June 10, 2018

SUNDAY #3454

One Of My Very Own

EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

NEWSY BITS


The Last Covfefe

==0==

World Cup is within spitting distance.
They have done their research and they are aware that the whole world HATE whine time, so I hope they squash it early and often so we can have an event that minimizes the fans screaming at the screen for that sissy bastard to get up off the grass and play the fucking game.




HILARITY ENSUES


==1==


While growing up, my wife was in a Nielson Family. Her father told her that they got paid to let a company record their viewing habits.
My wife got confused and thought that they would have to pay to watch TV with a built-in coin slot.
Now imagine me looking for an image to illustrate that story and FOUND IT!

==2==

It's impossible not to smile at this.

==3==


==4==




Let's name this clip.
Wasp In Car.

==5==

I used to be able to see the towel on her head.

==6==


==7==

????

==7a==


==8==


==9==

Note graffiti.

==10==

Photoshop is going to have a good time with this lady...

==11==

We all love a good miracle.



<>
If we ever travel thousands of light years to a planet inhabited by intelligent life, let's just make patterns in their crops and leave.

<>


PROBLEM-SOLVING AT ITS FINEST

I ask my 13-year-old daughter to step into a mall store one time and she refused, so I threatened to kiss on the cheek if she didn't. She did.

==12==

A story in pictures...

==13==

I could see it spray painting high places.

==14==


==15==

A woman uses a bandage and fake smile to practice how to smile at the "Smile Club" in Budapest, Hungary in 1937. This club helped people suffering from depression who appeared suicidal.
Well, I read that forcing yourself to smile will make you feel better.

==16==

Not all heroes wear capes...

==17==

Uber driver is on top of it.

==18==

*MNBT


<>
Remember on graduation day that you realized you wouldn't have to deal with any more 8am classes, but then realize you will get an 8am job for the rest of your life.

<>


TRUE FACTS

And there really is no need to steal one. There are dozens of huge mall-sized stores selling them just outside the gate.

==19==

Police look for clues in a home of a man who accidentally hung himself during a BDSM session with his girlfriend in LA, US in 1952.
Think of the shit cops have seen.

==20==

Remember the sax player in Blues Brother?

73 years old and still killing it.

==21==

Hairless chimpanzee
Looks like a bodybuilder.

==22==

And a good time was had by all.

==23==

Looks kind of like the Milky Way doesn't it?
And for the exact same reason.

==24==

Rebel, with or without.

==25==

How the hell did she do that?

==26==

People show off the tattoos given to them during an amateur tattoo artist contest in France in 1950.
"Amateur tattoo artist" is a terrifying term.



<>
If Back to the Future taught me anything it’s that if you punch someone in the face, your life will drastically improve.

<>


THEY DO THING DIFFERENTLY IN RUSSIA


==27==


==28==


==29==


==30==


==31a==



==31b==





<>
Donald Trump Jr. is what you get when you try and make a person out of forged permission slips and cocaine.

<>


MAN THE CREATIVE BEING

Minimalist Movies Posters, Nick Barclay.

==32==

Cargo - an epidemic movie with a twist.

The infected ones hate the light...

So in daylight, they bury their heads.

==33==

The women in my "Women who look like sluts but probably aren't" are not sluts. I know it. You know it. They're just naked and I like naked and I thought the section title was some of my best work.

==34==

Always amazes me that our brains can do this.

==35==

Loaded with emotion.

==36==


==37==
<>

I like this guy.
One of the most creative people I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I have a half dozen of his pieces in my home.
He has been diagnosed with early onset dementia and that makes me very sad.

<>

==0==


==0==


==0==

==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==


==0==

[ TRANSMISSION ]

==0==


No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive