About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Thursday, October 25, 2018

THURSDAY #3588

One Of My Very Own
<>
EMAIL: ralph.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>



I've been housebound with a cold so this blog is a little long.


ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY

Posing is good...
Picasso

Imagine posing long enough for the sculptor to complete that.
I bet she got paid extra.
=1=

Me and my shadows...
=2=

Brilliant.
=3=

=4=

Look carefully.
=5=

Average viewer driving by has about 3 seconds to take in a mural - unless they are on foot, of course. Most new muralists make it far too complicated to take in quickly.
=6=

I bet she never pays for her ice cream.
=7=

Yeah, it would be just my luck for my dog to get stung on his ballsack by a wasp and charges forward...
=8=


<>
Crickets are really loud for something that gets eaten by literally everything.

<>


WOMEN

Women have many opinions of men.



This doesn't fit in this section, but I had no other place to put it.
=9=


Photographer: "Just lay right down in the muck."
My wife: "Are you out of your mind?"
=10=

=11=

=12=

Why young men become motorcycle racers...
=13=


<>
Everyone hates millennials until it’s time to convert a PDF into a Word document.

<>


OBSERVATIONS ON BLACK PEOPLE

Black people don't go to jail...poor people go to jail.
=14=

If this happened to a couple of your uncles and your granddad, how long would it take you to "get over it?"

And these Freedom Riders were murdered with the AID of law enforcement.
=15=

=16=

Yeah, we all know he did it, but black folks finally found one of their own who could beat the system.
=17=

My wife's friend is running for governor. His opponent owns a lot of low-income housing and is being criticized for being a slum lord. But the option is for him to upgrade the property and raise the rent to levels his tenants can't afford.
=18=


<>
ME: How much to rent a singing ensemble?
AGENT: You mean a choir?
ME: Fine, how much to acquire a singing ensemble?

<>


PEOPLE NOT LIKE ME

His name is Vlad. Look him up.
=19=

I would bet money that they fight dogs.
=20=

What could he do while wearing earphones?
=21=

Can we assume he got hit in the balls?
=22=

Bravo.
=23=

Diminishing sidewalk.
Wait for it...
=24=

Kafka smiling
=25=


<>
Whenever somebody says "It is what it is," I reply with "And it's not what it's not," so they'll realize just how stupid they are.

<>



SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

=26=

*MNBT
=27=

Numbers come up in random positions to prevent someone from guessing based on wear pattern.
=28=

The pulse of the gas thrusters on SpaceX's Falcon 9, as the rocket's boost stage guides itself back to Earth.
=29=


<>
Peanut brittle, because you have a craving for peanut butter and ceramic tile.

<>


INTERNET ADVICE YOU CAN TAKE OR LEAVE

=30=

=31=

=32=

Of course, you do, Sparky. You have a priest who likes to suck dick.
=33=

=34=

=35=

This section is proof of that.
=36=


<>
Maybe print media wouldn't be dying if they still employed tough dirty children to yell at me to read all about it.

<>


CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY


But on the internet, there is always a counterpoint.
=37=

Please don't be stupid on purpose.
=38=

=39=

This man did something.

This was what was occurring right behind him.
I'm not sure Americans have the guts to do that anymore.
=40=

=41=

From 1984 to today, mass killers have utilized 22 shotguns, 23 revolvers, 29 rifles, and 77 semiautomatic handguns.
=42=

=43=


I advocate a soccer rule change to make it like basketball where once midfield is crossed you can't go back.
=44=

Remember this? An alert viewer sent me this:

"I scanned the barcode and it takes you to https://en.m.wikipedia.org which displays the Today's Featured article.
Today's article was " The 70th Infantry Division of the British Army"
Why? I have no clue."
=45=

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>

<>
<>
COVER CHARGE






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey bud..regarding your OOMVO today.. 😬

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive