About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Tuesday, July 27, 2021

TUESDAY #4598

 One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>


All of these young ladies have been vaccinated...




You're welcome.

And if you have already been vaccinated these are my most sincere comments...

<>

<>


<>

The fact that my daughter once buried her imaginary friend didn't bother me as much as the fact that she buried her alive.


<>
<>

THE HUMAN MENAGERIE


*MNBT

^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

Stupid bastards like the above also believe this bullshit...

It's called confirmation bias  and it is very, very dangerous.

^^A6^^

Happy 60th Birthday to Forest Whitaker, the actor, producer, and director, whose work has earned him an Oscar, a Golden Globe, a British Academy Film Award, and 2 Screen Actors Guild Awards.

After he got a college scholarship singing opera, he switched to acting and debuted in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Whitaker built a reputation for intensive character study work in stellar films such as Bird (portraying Charlie Parker), Good Morning, Vietnam, The Crying Game, Platoon, The Great Debaters, The Butler, and Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai.

*Can you imagine the first person's reaction he told that he wanted to be an actor?

^^A7^^

*If you belong to a political party who believes there were good people on both sides during a conflict between Nazis and normal people, you are part of the problem.

45 single-handedly make it okay to be a racist.

^^A8^^

I find that refreshing.

^^A9^^

Left-Wing Vanifesto

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

How dare she let it fall to the floor instead of donating it to that charity that makes wigs for chemo patients.

^^A12^^

^^A13^^

<>

When a woman laughs during an argument, please know that her brain's psycho part has been activated. Abort mission.


<>
<>

OBJECTS OF INTEREST


Noticing the oddity took me much too long...I'm better than that.

^^B1^^

"I'm a painter, not a mover." #1

#2

^^B 2-3^^

My daughter once brought one of her boyfriends home from college and I loaded the whole clan in the car for a trip to the beach. On the way, we passed hundreds of acres of soybean fields.

That young man asked what it was and I said, "Soybeans." And after staring out the window for a long, long time he said, "I always thought they were bigger than that." I managed to catch my daughter's eye in the rearview mirror and put my finger to my mouth for silence. After several more miles, I asked the young man how he thought soybeans were grown and he explained the procedure perfectly. Then I asked, "Then you understand why THOSE soybean plants are so small." He covered his face with both hands in embarrassment.

^^B4^^

I had read once that goldfish would keep growing for a lifetime and that its growth was only stymied by the size of its environment and other conditions like food availability. So I looked it up:
^^B5^^

^^B6^^

That is NOT its first time doing that.

^^B7^^

Take the time to read all of this...

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

Snow, Sand and Sea - Hokaido

^^B10^^

<>

I am not convinced that we have done all we can to find the best way to package flour.


<>
<>

AND AWRY WE GO


^^C1^^

"Don't worry, it's super intuitive. The user will know what to do."

^^C2^^

Flagstaff, AZ Flash Flood

Those things are terrifying.

^^C3^^

There are people whose job it is to remove snakes.

^^C4^^

That is EXACTLY why I have trust issues.

But I WOULD NOT be one of the people standing around filming.

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

^^C7^^

Did you notice that the shrub was perfectly molded to fit its body?

It reminds me of how trucks trim trees as they pass under them.

So maybe the alligator brushes past that shrub often but at night so it's not seen doing it.

^^C8^^

Looks like a dog is in a whole bunch of trouble...

But no, it is more serious than that...

^^C10^^
<>


<>


<>


<>


*viewer contribution

<>


<>


<>

<>


<>




<>


<>

I don't paint very many portraits. I just don't like painting them. But here is one of my earliest attempts.

That young lady was my daughter's best friend. She grew up to be a big-time lawyer here in South Carolina.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time: I got the first two without any problems. I was even able to correctly guess the last one. However, I will never understand how the third and fourth words fit the clues given.
I had to look it up and still don't agree with the answers.

Ralph Henry said...

Remember that these puzzles come from England. Maybe that helps. To be honest I don't know all the words.

Anonymous said...

C-10 Yeah, I'd say that dog is in a shitload of trouble...

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive