About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Sunday, November 27, 2022

SUNDAY #5086

One Of My Very Own

<>

EMAIL: 

ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com

<>

<>

READ ME, SEYMOUR


^^A1^^

^^A2^^

^^A3^^

The Georgia prosecutor coming after Trump...

^^A4^^

^^A5^^

^^A6^^

????

^^A7^^

^^A8^^

Every single day I wonder how lucky I am.

^^A9^^

Maybe when he tanks the Republican Party I once voted for will emerge from the ashes.

^^A10^^

^^A11^^

^^A12^^

<>

He attempted a coup and they are letting him run for President again. There are stricter rules at Planet Fitness.

<>
<>

Do you think Sigmund Freud's friends were ever like, "Hey, man, shut the fuck up?"

<>

OBJECTS OF NOTE


^^B1^^

^^B2^^

And some guy just made that up.

^^B3^^

^^B4^^

The Bearded Reedling, the world's roundest bird.

^^B5^^

^^B6^^

^^B7^^

^^B8^^

^^B9^^

^^B10^^

*It just occurred to me that this section has a plethora of really large things.

^^B11^^

^^B12^^

^^B13^^

^^B14^^

---
---
^^B15^^

<>

For everyone looking to move to Montana, today it was 103° and in a couple of months, it will be 140° colder than it was today. Oh, and the bears will eat you.

<>
<>

A yawn is just a silent scream for more sleep.

<>

PEOPLE OF NOTE


^^C1^^

^^C2^^

^^C3^^

A breed apart.

^^C4^^

I almost missed that.

^^C5^^

^^C6^^

Speaking of religious silliness...

^^C7^^

^^C8^^

^^C9^^

^^C10^^

When you have to go...

*MNBT

^^C11^^


^^C12^^

^^C14^^


<>


<>

<>


<>


<>

<>


Get it?







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Puzzle time: walk in fridge

Inchworm said...

Puzzle - Or the ever popular Walken in a Winter Wonderland

Anonymous said...

You win!

Borys said...

A3
Dear Ralph, I wonder if you know or heard about the version that the point of missile hit in Poland is obtained by combining coordinates of Kyiv (latitude) and Lviv (longitude). Like missile operator just made a mistake while copy-pasting coordinates 2 biggest Ukrainian cities.
https://youtu.be/pwXZcT4b5BU

Some time before the incident Bellingcat identified operators who set targets for the Russian missiles. They had background in IT and in computer gaming industry.
https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-and-europe/2022/10/24/the-remote-control-killers-behind-russias-cruise-missile-strikes-on-ukraine/

While investigation is still in progress, I wonder how long it takes to identify the missile and tell society the results. How hard can it be to distinguish the air defence missile (meant to destroy other missiles) from the air-to-surface (meant to destroy buildings and heavy machinery). There are pictures of a 2 meter deep missile impact crater.

It might seem that there was an agreement between NATO and Russia to silence this story not to start the WW3. After Ukraine was invited to the investigation, Ukrainian officials say that there are no evidence that it was Ukrainian missile, however they are no longer saying that the missile was Russian. Then who's missile was that?

I'm not a big fan of conspiracy theories, but this story looks very weird to me. So I was very interested to see you mentioning this story because I wonder what is known about this story in the US.

Kind regards,
Borys

Larry said...

Photo B4, this was located In Bedford Heights , Ohio near Rockside Rd. Down the street from Calhoun funeral Home....

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive