About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, July 18, 2014

FRIDAY #2049



NEWSY BITS




The Forest Man of India—that's his official title. Just a regular dude who, one day of 1979, decided to transform a barren land into a forest with an extension of 1,359 acres and counting. One tiny baby tree at a time, seed by seed he created a paradise that is now home for elephants, rhinos, deer, and even tigers.
(strange mix of fauna, that)


A mysterious giant hole and crater have suddenly appeared in Siberia, Russia. There are not many details right now, but the video captured from a helicopter shows a weird configuration with debris and signs of combustion around it. What the hell is this? Update: Scientists have reached the hole.


Lots of passion over Israel's policies...

 And, of course, it's not the warriors who are suffering...

But you have to ask yourself...
What would the president of the United States do if several hundred rockets were rained down on, say, Miami from, say, Cuba?




Now go back and read the last sentence...starting with the word "Meanwhile", then think about that a long, long time.
Oh, look, more TSA buffoonery...

Remember the Japanese artist who wanted people to 3D print her vagina? Here's how she did it...


People posed with one week's worth of their own garbage...
Go back and look at the difference between that last young person and the preceding old person. I conclude he ate out most every day.




A guy calculates that a gravitron is just two (or more) gluons stuck together.




New study indicates that your risk of contracting norovirus — that scourge of cruise vacations — depends both on the strain of the virus and what your blood type is.




We all have the strength to endure the misfortunes of others.



I found that very funny.


There’s no such thing as a repost when you have dementia.



Children on the beach is a wonderful thing...

I told my daughter that some scholarships may want well-rounded students and she may want to look into sports. After getting a coach to dig the equipment out of a closet, she formed a fencing club and named herself president even though they only met twice.


I have been known to bring an orgy to a grinding halt.


 Photography...


Behind every masturbation there is a successful imagination.


 And then we just....stopped.

Rather powerful, don't you think?


Did you ever notice that when you chomp down on the inside of your cheek, it’s never on the last bite of your meal? No, you got to finish that shit….in pain!


 Interesting point...


If you took the Facebook IQ Test and it determined you’re a genius, the fact that you participate in a Facebook test negates the results.




Some girls are so lazy in bed. It’s like, what do I even pay them for?





Spelling: A lossed art.




I will state again, ordinary Americans are very funny people...

My daughter once asked me what it’s like to be married. I told her to keep saying no until somebody cried.




 Did you read the first bullet point?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH!!!!!



Have you ever said something smart and people were really shocked?



How wonderful...


If the History Channel would stop glorifying redneck culture and show programs about…I don’t know…history, that would be a good thing.



How much beer do you think caused that?
It says Boner Garage.

 In case you missed it from an earlier post...

Vaccines do not cause autism. How many lives has it cost for whoever invented this poppycock? And why?

I have no idea what to say about this...


Word to the wise: Be courteous to the people handling your food.



I should have thought of that for my cane...
 It's a tiny sneaker.


Sometimes you have to cross the line just to remind yourself where it is.




A glass doorknob like this one acted as a magnifying glass, focusing sunlight into a burning beam that torched some clothing and set fire to a bedroom in a south London home.



After cancer treatment, woman's hair grew back with curls that spelled "God"...
 Well, that ought to settle that.


Being interrupted for as little as 2.8 seconds led to twice as many errors on a task as when working uninterrupted.




My teenage nephew has an imaginary girlfriend.

She filed a restraining order.

One Of My Very Own...


OOMVO...




 Nothing could be truer...

I want one of these...


When Miley Cyrus is naked and licks a hammer it’s called “art”. When I do it I’m “wasted” and have to leave Home Depot immediately.


Advertisements of note...


I don’t always play air guitar in the nude, but when I do I use my penis as a whammy bar.




At some point we stopped thinking of the future as Utopia and began thinking of it as apocalyptic.

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive