About Me

My photo
I'm an artist, educator, militant anti-theist , and I write. I gamble on just about anything. And I like beer...but I love my wife. This blog contains observations from a funny old man who gets pissed off every once in a while.

Friday, March 13, 2020

FRIDAY #4096

One Of My Very Own
 That was far below par, so here's another.
Not much better. Sorry.
<>

EMAIL: 
ralh.henry.at.folio.olio@gmail.com
<>



SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
---
 This is the damage the coronavirus Covid-19 does to the human lungs.
Lung lesions (in red, left) and a 3-D image of the lungs and trachea (right)
Plenty more pix in the story;  
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
---
Bill Gates funding at-home Coronavirus testing
SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
---
 ---
 ---

<>

THE LIGHTER SIDE OF A PANDEMIC


*MNBT


---



 ---

<>

POLITICS

 ---
 ---
 ---
<>

The last couple of days Folio Olio's number of views has skyrocketed.
I don't know why but look at the countries with the largest share of views.

And even more oddly - at least for me - is that most of these views were of years old blogs. Here's a couple of the most popular.
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2013/05/friday-1517.html
And...
http://folioolio.blogspot.com/2012/10/fat-friday-cause-theres-no-post.html
<>

 <>

FUN WITH LANGUAGE


I'll have some of what he had.
^^A1^^


 ^^A2^^

 ^^A3^^

 ^^A4^^
 ^^A6^^

 ^^A7^^

 ^^A8^^

 ^^A9^^

 ^^A10^^

 ^^A11^^

^^A12^^



The first bite is woody and dry.
^^A13^^


<>

I don't care what color or creed you are. Or what your religion is. Do not eat my work sandwich.

<>
So this is a thing now? What's wrong with you people?
<>

GET LEARNT

 ^^B1^^

Leftover wine? 

^^B2^^

Hadrian's Wall - Photos from a Wandering Archaeologist
 I think it was more of a permanent border marking and not a defensive barrier.

 I regret I never visited it even though I was so close.
 ^^B3^^

Leonardo Dicaprio and Daniel Day-Lewis on the set of “Gangs of New York” (2002)
I lost my virginity in a filthy alley like that. But she was unaware of the squalor what with that bag over her head and all.
^^B4^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^B5^^

SOURCE: CLICK HERE 
^^B6^^

 My friend and I would bring back a bucket full and his grandmother would make a cobbler. It was the most delicious thing I have ever put in my mouth.


We would add more sugar and pour a little milk on it.
^^B7^^

A Sorrel Leopard Appaloosa


Speaking of...
Horses usually refuse to go downstairs.
 There were stories of horses being led upstairs and left as a prank. The poor horse had to be killed and dismembered for removal.

^^B8^^


<>

After coronavirus is officially renamed scientists will admit they shouldn’t have put it to a public vote but will nonetheless continue to fight the spread of Diseasy McDiseaseface.

<>
<>

AND AWRY WE GO


^^C1^^

Hell, I wouldn't have stopped running until I got to Cleaveland. 
^^C2^^

What the fuck is this guy doing?
 
What was his best-case scenario?
^^C3^^

Which one of these people will soon be set ablaze?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Person #3 who will end up owning the bar.
^^C4^^

Just walk away like nothing happened.
 ^^C5^^


With the sound on that slap was loud. 
^^C6^^

There's a whole bunch of birds that won't make it home tonight. 
^^C7^^

 ^^C8^^


I'm not sure what surprised me the most, the strength of the elephant or the skills of the tiny driver. But I know for sure that I would not be filming it and only holding on with one hand.
Take another look at that Liliputian driver.
**IKIARBISW
^^C9^^

**IKIARBISW 
^^C10^^

The bus driver's girlfriend called to say her parents aren't home. 
^^C11^^

Did you notice how long the light on the pole stayed lit? 
^^C12^^

Safety first boys and girls
^^C13^^


^^C14^^



^^C15^^


<>

I got banned from this bar so 5 years later I started going back every day on my best behavior and the other day the bartender looked at me and said, “You look so much like this crazy old man we had to ban a while back.”

<>
<>

SHIT YOU DON'T SEE EVERY DAMN DAY

“What instrument do you play?” The car.

All I could think about is how long it took to set this up. Like, look at the number of pianos in the photo.
SOURCE: CLICK HERE
^^D1^^

Kind of reminds me of my teen years.
^^D2^^

Another dead spaceman
 ^^D3^^

 ^^D4^^

This took me a minute or two...
 
^^D5^^

 ^^D6^^

 ^^D7^^

One more angel, indeed. 
^^D8^^

Showing off the new baby? 
^^D9^^

 ^^D10^^

 ^^D11^^

<>
 <>

 <>

Remember this fart guy?
 <>

 Think British royalty.
 <>

 Down deep you know that to be true. Eternity is a long, long time.
 Fancy words notwithstanding...
He's rotting under your feet. Think about it. You are better than that mumbo jumbo Bronze Age voodoo crap.
<>

 Supposedly the guy lived through that.
<>


<>

 <>


 <>

No comments:

Random Post

Random Posts Widget

Blog Archive